forty - nine

- Third Person POV.

It just so happened that Sierrah's brothers clothes did fit the boys and her clothes fit the girls just fine.

Before it got too late - at only 8:30pm, they called a Taxi and drove into the city - asking the man to drive them to a good club, the teens feeling the need to go clubbing.

He said he knew the perfect place and so they drove, drove until they finally reached the strip of L.A and then he pulled up outside of a large club with booming music emitting from it, a large line up from outside.

Sierrah huffed and started complaining about it but payed the taxi bill she offered to do so.

They all thanked the man and clambered out of the car, girls in their heels n dresses, and boys in their dress shirts n jeans - all looking fresh.

Danny was nervous, extremely nervous to say the least. She had never even been to a party before let alone a busy club in Los Angeles, yet she kept her complaints to herself and followed the others to somewhere Calum swore he knew a good guy with good ID's.

Ashton wrapped an arm protectively around Danny and assured her that everything would be fine.

Only a ten minute walk later, Calum led them to the side of a gas station - where it was all shady.