twenty - five

"Are you, um...you know?" Ashton asked awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck.

"Am I what?" I grumbled, feeling grumpy and frustrated at the goddamn elevator for not elevators.

"Um...uh, bleeding...?" He coughed awkwardly.

"Nope, not yet. And hopefully not soon." I sighed, pulling my fingers through my hair frustratingly. "I can't fucking believe this, I need someone's head to chop off if this actually happens while trapped here.

"Don't worry, we'll be out of here before then!" He squeaks. "And um, please don't chop my head off."

I looked at him lazily, after minutes of me staring at him while he sheepishly looked at me uncomfortably, my voice spoke. "Fuck you."

"Um, okay?" He furrows his eyebrows, and then much to my frustration, his signature smirk was plastered back on his face. "I've been waiting for you to fuck me for a while now."

I groaned. "Seriously, I'll chop your balls off."

He raised his eyebrows at me, and I realized how much of an advantage I probably gave him by saying that. "You just wanna get everywhere, don't you?"

"Wipe that fucking smirk off your face." I growled. But his smirk failed to fade.

Why the fuck is this kid so bipolar?

I can hear Sierrah's voice somehwere; get him, swear like a motherfucking sailor and put that bitch in his fucking place.

Wow, I just remembered how much she actually cursed.

"But baby, we could do it right here, no one's coming in and no one can hear us." He smirked, crossing his arms proudly. "And I got lube and condoms in my back, but with my tongue - baby, you won't need lube."

I cringed and groaned. "What the hell, dude?!"

"You fucking love it." He shrugged.

"No, I don't actually." I huffed.

"Sure thing, doll." He snickered.

"Fuck you." I repeated.

"Something your barbie friend would say." He shrugged.

"Caitlin?" I furrowed my eyebrows, she doesn't swear, but the title barbie is quite convenient for her - only brunette.

"No, the blondie." He rolled his eyes.

"Sierrah's far from barbie." I rolled my eyes.

"Sure thing, and Sadness is far from goth and Barbie is far from quiet. Now you're telling me Blondie's far from Barbie." He laughed, howled (Dan fucking Howell get in) more like. "And you, Prissy, is far from bitchy."

"Maddie's not sad or gothic." I quickly defended my best friend. "And so what if Cait is quiet? And I am not bitchy."

"Sure thing, sweets." He mumbled, still goofily smiling at himself.

"Seriously, go to hell." I spat.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, calm down there with the satanic shit." He pretended to be ofended. (Dat rhyme doe)

"You're a dick." I sighed frustratingly, leaning back and closing my eyes.

This is gonna be a long time.

________________________

this is coming to an end soon:(

btw they both die in the end

LOL JOKES IM NO WHERE NEAR THE END I NEED TO GET EVERYONE TOGEHER AND MOST IMPRTANTLY, THEM OUT OF THE ELEVATOR.

XJEIDKENJSIEOE hi

btw guys follow my instagram to get flawless pics of my purple haer @sierrahbrunelle or follow my fan acc to get some flawless 5sos themes that kinda include Tumblah;D @5sossexytime

*follow back on both acc