twelve

What I earned were some 'Im so sorry to hear's and some 'Im here if you need anything' type of things, which honestly, I didn't need nor particularly want.

It had been almost two weeks since my mother passed, the funeral was last week - which involved a lot of black and sadness.

Something that didn't exactly help me.

The girls found out and they haven't stopped consoling me, in a nice way though. Atleast they understand that the over amount of sorrows and sadness is slightly too overwhelming for my liking, so they do it swiftly - which involves a lot of Netflix and pizza nights, but I can't complain.

Christ - it went till the teachers found out about my mother's passing and every time I have some sort of difficulty with something, they say 'don't worry, it's okay, I know it's hard to concentrate with so much on your plate right now' like, it's okay, I don't have to be stupid just because I'm sad.

But I can't complain or be grouchy about it since I know I could have it worse - imagine if no one cared about me or the way I was feeling?

So, I let the comments slide out of my comfort zone for their sake - not being able to find the energy to say I'm fine to them anymore, there's no use since they'll think I'm probably just "covering up my inner pain and sadness" and all that stuff, whatever.

Instead of fousing on the stressful thoughts of the over uses of the words 'I'm sorry' in my life recently, I focus on getting my key through the door to the lobby.

Sighing in relief, I made my way inside to the - oddly - crimson coloured lobby walls and mahogany wood floors, it's oddly inviting if you ask me. Honest.

I feel my blonde hair sway back and forth behind me as I practically skip to the elevator and press the button.

It's not that I'm happy or anything about her passing, it's just I know that I can't do anything about it and stressing about the inevitable is life ruining. To make things easier, it wasn't an unexpected death either - we knew it was coming.

There you go again Danny, over thinking things again.

I shake all my thoughts away from my head as the elevator rings and I step on to it, sighing happily because I can finally go rest after a rather long day at school and work.

Just as the elevator doors were about to close and bring me to the fifth floor, a large hand comes between them and parts them, making his tall lanky body step onto the elevator with me.

Oh hell no.

____________________

hi

how are you sesii chicken nuggets huh?

btw can you check out my new Muke story "Text me"? :)))))))

It would mean da world to me hrhrhr ok thank you bYE

Ily

-sierrah-