forty - four

bringing this back bc im not over it

___________

I thought I was going to puke.

I had enought time believing if before and now that I'm witnessing it with my very own eyes, I feel sick. Sick to my stomach.

I'm not sure if it was relief that flooded through me when I saw Ashton shove her off of him and shake his head at the girl.

"N-No, I - I can't, not with you -" he stuttered.

"What the fuck, Ash?!" Me and Chloe exclaimed at the same time. Making them both jump in shock when they saw me.

Ashton's face fell and paled once he saw me and he instantly started repeating 'no no no no' to himself and stepping towards me, but I just shook my head and stepped backeards - tears streaming down my face.

"I fucking trusted you!" I screamed, hot angry years rolling from my eyes.

Chase looked from me to him bewilderly, but then finally catching on and sending me a sympathetic look.

Chloe, on the fucking other hand, was smirking at us with her arms crossed - like she did her job.

Like she did her fucking job.

"I-I know! I'm sorry! I'm so fucking sorry!" He whimpered, trying to reach out for me but I just shook my head no and turned on my heel and ran.

I ran to the closest place I knew, ignoring Ashton's screams for me, I ran - and examining my whereabouts, Maddie's was the closest place to here and so I ran to her house.

When I finally reached her house, I slammed the door open - knowing she lived alone 99.5% of her life and she wouldn't care.

I ran into the living room only to regret it with the sight of her and fucking Calum lip locked.

They jumped apart and looked at me while I stood with my jaw open.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I asked, ignoring my shattered pieces of my heart from witnessing Ashton cheat on me.

"We were just doing the project!" Calum blurted.

"Anyways, who invited you in here, missy, I -!" She stopped and her face fell once taking in my state. "Oh my god, what happened."

I examined them both and then broke down crying, not caring what they say or if they judge me - there's not left to judge me for.

I felt myself drop to the ground sobbing, and then I immediately felt two pairs of arms wrap around me.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong?" Maddie asked, frowing.

"A-Ash-t-ton!" I wailed.

Madalena pulled away from me and I saw her face in red hot anger - and surprisingly, Calum too.

"What the fuck did he do?" Calum hissed.

"I'll murder him, Danny, I will." Maddie followed.

I immediately calmed myself down to be able to speak properly and then I wiped away at my tears angrily, huffing.

"I saw him kissing Chloe." I mumbled, sadly.

"Oh my god," Calum said, "I hate that bitch, god, she's always been one -"

"Fucking Chloe, your Chloe?" Madalena spat.

"Don't call her that." I snapped. "But yes, my Chloe."

"Wait, why is she your Chloe?" Calum asked, eyebrows raised.

I took a deep breath and examined Calum. He looked completely worried for my well being and I knew - despite the past - that he was a nice enough guy to trust.

And so I spilt.

I told him, more like blubbered, everything about my dad and the letter to him - just like I had to Maddie when I was only thirteen years old, right after the party when her and Caitlin stayed over.

I hadn't met Sierrah until I was sixteen, I actually really didn't like her when I met her - the others didn't either.

I remember one time, Maddie and Sierrah were arguing - being snidey and shit like that, just to drive eachother crazy; insults, 'jokes' and the whole 'what are you wearing' comments, but in the end, they were okay with eachother and we gradually started being friends.

Huh, I wonder what that reminds me of?

Anyways, once I was done telling Calum everything - he gave me a sympathetic look and sighed.

"Ashton knew all of that, didn't he?" He asked, I nodded. "Fucktard."

"Fucktard?" Madalena scoffed, to which Calum only smirked and nodded.

"Okay, when you two stop flirting -"

"We aren't flirting."

"Righto, okay. Well I was going to say...I'm just gonna break up with him." I signed, they both nodded understandingly. "S'not like we've been together for years, only a couple weeks. It's fine...whatever."

"Well," Calum sighed, "you might not wanna hear it - but Ashton's never spoken about someone as much or as highly as he has with you."

Madalena didn't say anything, she just looked down and bit the inside of her cheek. Obviously the it's my time to respond.

"Yeah, well, it was all a lie, right?" I mumbled, feeling a single tear roll down my cheek.

"Hey, hey, at least you still have another three friends - right?" He smirked, making me chuckle.

"Sure, sure." I joke, rolling my eyes.

"Shirt, shirt." He mocked me, with an idiot voice.

"Hey, I didn't say that! I said sure, sure!"

"Shir, shir."

"Atleast I don't say shore, shore."

"Hey, no I don't."

"Shore shore."

"Oh my god."

And then we just errupted in a laughing fit, much to our own and Madalena's surprise - we just sat there giggling away.

After a few minutes, I decided not to let Ashton get to me, instead, I turned my focus on the two across from me and smirked.

"What's with you two sucking eachother's faces off?" I smirked, they groaned.

_____________________

mood change waht

THIS IS SO CLOSE TO THE END WAHT T_T

;-; i cri

you're all gonna fucking murder me for the ending im sorry oops danny pls

+5 votes and comments for next?