ten

I didn't really feel like sharing my elevator experience with the girls, I still felt really guilty about what I said to Ashton.

I didn't purpously call him a fuck up, I just took the chance to basically tell him to not flatter himself - because really, he wasn't the best person out there. He was, in fact, a pervy and snidey asshole that people can live without, being an asshole.

So it didn't faze me when I saw Ashton send glares at me when I casually walked past him in the hall ways. Actually, I felt quite accomplished because nor him or any of the other boys came and pestered us. Some sort of gift almost.

In fact, they didn't come near us for a week.

The girls were all confused (and relieved) as to why they suddenly dropped their desire to pester us, and even if I did have the idea that Ashton was mad at me for saying that - I pretended I was just as confused as them.

A little white lie won't hurt, right?

"Gosh, they're assholes though." Caitlin mumbled, picking nervously at a ripped fray on her shoe.

"They'll always be fucking assholes." Sierrah huffed, crossing her arms and annoyingly plonking herself against the thick trunk of the tree we sat under.

"Pervy assholes, too." Madalena mumbled. Rolling her eyes.

Like I said, we all had roles in personalities.

_________________

Today at work was slow, it was a Monday so not many people were up to go outside - preferably, they're probably resting.

Like I wish I was doing.

It was Ashley's last day here before she left on tour too, surprisingly, a lot of her fans came in and fangirled over her - asking for pictures and autographs, even for a kiss on the lips.

That was basically the high lights of my life at the moment -

Until I got an unexpected call from my stepfather.

__________________

ahaha

ahahahah

AHAHAHAHHAA

I LOVE ANNOYING YOU LITTLE SHITS WITH CLIFFHANGERS

OKAY - IF YOU CAN GUESS WHAT HAPPENS I'LL LUB YOU FOREVER

k so my phone number starts with 666. if that doesn't scream Satan than idk what does liek hmu

5SOS AND HALSEY ARE BAE BECAUSE FUCK

LETS NOT FORGET MELANIE MARTINEZ OH LORD

-sierrah-