forty - three

It had already been a week after the whole 'trying to be friends' with the other's thing and it's seemed to have worked.

Even if every now and then it's a bit awkward because the boys don't know anything personal about us, and we don't know anything personal about them - well, it was more towards Madalena and Sierrah with Luke and Calum, even though me and Michael don't know anything about eachother and Caitlin and Ashton don't seem to know anything about eachother either.

We still had some boundries set and sometimes it was a bit annoying because we've all agreed to sit together at lunch to best get along and let the couples be together.

The next problem was where 'lunch' was exactly going to be, since me and the girls always sat by the same tree and the boys would apparently go without food and would grab a bite to eat at home and would just walk around the school grounds for a bit, causing some pranks or something.

But, we've all agreed to just stay at our tree since it's outside, away from everyone and relaxing - not to mention the girls and I were familiar with it and fuck you because girls rule.

Anyways.

The other's still find it weird to see me with Ashton and Caitlin with Michael - and I can't completely disagree with them because even when I see Caitlin and Michael together, I still question how they could even be together.

But then I remember witnessing Michael being a complete dufus, five year old the other day and remember that Caitlin loves boys like that so I can't argue completely.

Besides, it's her decision in being in a relationship with him - not mine nor anyone elses so we should learn to respect that, even though I have.

But being a week after we became friends also meant that it was the same week that our projects for Geography were due and that meant I had to spend time with the fucking idiot of that jock guy, Chase.

And it also meant that Ashton had to do his project with that girl, what was her name again? Ah, right, Nelly -

Oh fuck.

I just realized.

Nelly is Chloe's best friend.

Weren't Ashton and Chloe dating?

Oh, fuck.

You know it's serious when I swear, let's be honest.

And then I realized that Chase was Nelly's boyfriend.

I mentally groaned at all the coincidences to do with the Chloe bitch but nonetheless, I carried on with my plan on metting up with the boy near the boys' locker, where he'd be getting dressed from finishing football. (American football guys, handegg)

After about a whole ten minutes of waiting, the door finally sprung open and the familiar caramel coloured hair boy came towards me.

"Um, hey." He smiled, waving slightly.

I nodded slightly and bit my lip nervously, "we uh, should we go to the library?"

He nodded briefly with a quick 'yeah' as the door of the locker room reopened and all the other guys started bounding out of it, some patting Chase on the shoulder, something about a 'good game' whilst they gave me confused looks and kept going.

"Let's get outta here," he grumbled, grabbing my arm and lightly tugging me towards the exit of the school.

I nodded, taking my arm out of his grasp and followed him - staying silent.