fourteen

I felt myself panting heavily as I desperately looked around the small confined space of the elevator, looking for some sort of way to get me the hell out of here or to make it work.

I could still feel hot tears flow down my cheeks and my heart beating faster than a humming bird's wings, my choked sobs filled and echoed the tiny space and I could hear me and Ashton's heavy breathing.

"Shit..." I heard Ashton mumble, his eyes panicked and I noticed how his chest was rising and falling faster.

After a good five minutes of neither of us talking, I was finally able to stop shaking and I slowly stood back up - examining the walls yet again.

I jumped as Ashton suddenly pounced forward towards the doors and tried prying the two apart from eachother, he only caused more creaking and no effect - so he stood back and sighed disappointedly.

"There's no way out." He pointed out, examining the ceiling as well as the walls like me.

"No shit, Sherlock." I huff, suddenly feeling angry and irritated besides from panicked and desperate.

"Don't fucking blame me, Shriber." He spat.

"Knowing you and your frequency to wreck things - it probably was." I roll my eyes.

"You know what?" He snapped, rounding on me with crossed arms. "Fuck you, Danielle."

"My name's not Danielle." I snapped. "It's Danny."

"Sure thing, Schriber." He smirked, slumping back against the wall.

"Call someone!" I wailed at him, slapping his arm.

"Alright! Alright!" He holds his arms up, hastily pulling it out of his rather tight jeans, hissing "Jesus Christ, woman."

I watch annoyingly as he taps away at some sort of numbers on his screen before he finally puts it up to his ear.

He tapped his foot impatiently and then I watched as his face visibly paled, he pulled the phone away from his ear and scanned the screen confusedly before realization hit him.

"Shit." He mumbled. "There's no signal."

"No, no, no." I mumbled, desperately trying to press the non vivid buttons that would usually take us to the number, but right now, it won't.

"Danny." I heard him say sternly, obviously growing frustrated with me even trying when it was evident that there was no actual way out.

"Great." I huff, slumping back - defeat obvious on my face. "I can't believe I'm stuck in an elevator with Ashton Irwin."

"My pleasure, sweets."

_______________________

oh, dat last bit doe

ohmg

q; what would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with Ash?

my a; fuck him