forty - two

"Well," Ashley cleared her throat, "that's fucked up."

"Oh my god," we all groaned, "we know."

"So, lemme get this straight -" Ashley sighed, running her hands through her hair, "the girls and boys hated eachother, you and Ashton got trapped in an elevator, made out -"

"We did not make out." Me and Ashton said at the same time.

"Whatever," she rolled her eyes, "now you're together, somehow Michael and Caitlin are together but won't tell us why - and you're all trying to be friends so they can have healthy relationships?"

"Yup." Luke nodded and I sighed.

"H-How..." Madalena blubbered, dumbfounded. "How did...Caitlin...Michael?"

I looked over at them and immediately saw their cheeks flush red.

"It's um...really embarrasing, actually." Michael said, clearing his throat while awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

"What? Did she walk in on you masturbating or some shit?" Sierrah joked, chuckling.

But, Michael and Caitlin's face only went redder and they made no move to deny it.

"Wait...I'm kidding...right?" Sierrah said, jaw dropped and eyes widened. "Holy shit, you did !"

She then howled in laughter and Ashley was cackling away at it too, and they both high fived eachother - still laughing.

"Oh my god." Calum groaned and then we all groaned.

"Okay! It just happened okay?" Caitlin squeaked, going redder.

"Yeah, yeah, Michael fell, his zipper came undone, his Cliffaconda came out and his hand coincidentally started jacking himself off -"

"Okay! We get it!" I groaned, cutting Luke off and everyone else snickered.

"Cliffaconda?" Caitlin squeaked, seconds later.

Michael smirked and Ashton laughed.

"I'm sure you've probably experienced the 'Cliffaconda' already," Ashton smirked.

"Ash!" I scolded, slapping his arm.

"Oh no," Maddie groaned looking over at Caitlin who was blushing like mad.

"Oh hell no." Sierrah cringed.

"Caitlin," I said shakily, "are you a virgin?"

She went a crimson red and all the boys burst out laughing and even Ashley started snickering and Michael just smirked.

Caitlin looked at me guiltily and shrugged, I groaned.

"Ha, you guys think she's all innocent." Michael smirked, snickering slightly and earning a slap on his arm from Caitlin.

"Okay, okay, enough with talking about sex for fucks sake." Ashley said, scrunching her nose up in disgust.

"Told you." I rolled my eyes at her who nodded.

"Anyways! Michael was jackin' off and then what?" Ashley continued. "Where did this happen?"

"Well, the library bathroom." Caitlin blushed.

"But no one ever goes in there, cus it's both gender bathroom - oh, now I get why." Calum blushed.

So much blushing.

"Okay then, so, I awkwardly walk in on him doin' the do -"

"No." Calum cut her off, cringing. "You do not call it the do."