seven

"Oh hell no!"

"Maybe he was just with a friend who lives in the same apartment building as her!" Caitlin quickly defended me from Sierrah.

"Does it even matter, anyways?" Madalena rolled her eyes.

"Of course it fucking matters - she lives in the same building as Ashton. Irwin." Sierrah growled. "What part of that seems okay to you?"

"He's a lanky, weird, perverty 18 year old boy - what can he do to her?" Madalena shot back.

"Maybe he doesn't live there, though!" The tiny brunette, Caitlin, piped up.

"Shut up, Cait." They both said at the same time and continued arguing anyways, leaving Caitlin to cross her arms and huff - slumping back onto the tree we were sat under.

"That's why you're my favorite, Danny." She mumbled, playing with a daisy flower with her feet.

"I know - I just can't believe it had to be Ashton though!" I groaned irritatingly. "It couldn't be Calum, or Luke, fuck it, not even Clifford. It had to be Irwin. Ashton fucking Irwin."

"Danny! You said a bad word, what a bad girl!"

Growling annoyedly - I really didn't need his shit right now - I looked up and saw the four boys staring down at us.

Except Luke. He looked sad and had his focus somewhere else whilst Calum gave him reassuring and sad glances every few seconds. They probably don't know I notice stuff like that.

"Well, Irwin. What do you want?"

"You. In my bed, tonight." He winked as I internally threw up.

"You're a disgusting man pig, you know that?" I groaned in disgust.

He shrugged, "Yeah, I guess I am - not into those type of guys?"

"Nope." I shook my head. "And I'd never be into you - no matter how you were."

He scoffed. "We'll see about that."

And then he walked away.

__________

To say that I was nervous about going home was an understatement - what if I ran into Irwin on my way there? Isn't it odd how he lived right upstairs from me?

My naive self believes that god put me in the same bulding as him simply to screw me over, but trying to stay positive about the apartment itself wasn't working.

I internally growned at the thought of What if I ran into Ashton whilst going into the lobby, or going upstairs or even worse - having an elevator ride with him?

When I walked past the parking lot into the building from school - I couldn't help but notice that his car wasn't here. Maybe he had a job to get to? Or maybe, simply, his car was in shop. You wouldn't know.

I only knew that Ashton had a car - and what it looked like - from the various times he'd honk the horn in ir obnoxiously and say something along the lines of 'Wouldn't it be easier to come home with me? Right now?' '. While being the cocky git he is, he'd smirk and try and show off in his Mercedes - which I'll admit, is pretty impressive.

The car, not him.

I sighed once the elevator dinged once it reached the 5th floor, letting me out of it. I walked, slowly, towards my door and unlocked it - making it inside my own, new, home.

Deciding that right now was a good time to start on my English assignment, I pulled out my laptop and plonked onto my bed.

I searched for YouTube - as I usually almost, always need music to help me study and do homework. It just helped myself relax and get concentration on things better, it's hard to explain.

But right before I entered the search for All Time Low, I saw a video on the 'Recommended' section that caught my eye.

5 Seconds of Summer - Teenage Dirtbag (cover)

And if I didn't know any better, that was Luke, Calum, Michael and Ashton on the thumbnail.

I hesitatingly pressed on the video and watched it.

"Hey."

"Hey,"

"Hey."

"So, um, this is our new drummer Ashton-"

"Again,"

"-yeah, again, he's in our band incase we don't upload the...other video."

"What other video?"

"What other video, Michael?"

"Oh yeah!"

"Oh my god."

"I'm so happy to be here!"

"One...two...three...four."

"Alright, this is Teenage Dirtbag!"

"Yeah!"

Oh. My. God.

They're in a band.

__________________________

*dramatic music* duN DUN DUUUUN

SHE FOUND OUT AHMAHGWEDS

okay i know how much you'll hate me for this anD DON'T WORRY - I LOVE FETUS 5SOS JUST AS MUCH AS YOU ALL DO

but to add to the whole asshole act - they look like 2014 5sos okay?

Except for Ashton.

Ashton will forever be 2013 Ashton, k?

K.

And Calum doesn't have his highlights here.

(quick reminder it is currently the 8th of June, 2015)

K byers

-sierrah-