four

Well, we saw the apartment today. It was actually really nice. It looked just as it did in the photos, and actually being inside it made me fall in love with it even more.

We took it.

As we drove back to my current home, I immediately texted the girls the news - as I didn't tell them since I found out on Monday.

From Maddahh✌-

OH MY GOD WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US CNDKDLDLEKD

From Cait-

OMF THIS MEANS SLEEPOVERS

From Sierrahhh-

MA BABY'S GROWIN UP, GETTIN HER OWN PLACE AND ALL *sniffles* INVITE ME OVER BISH

Rolling my eyes at their texts jokingly, I explained to them that I'd be moving in next month and after that - we could do whatever we wanted in the flat, as long as they help clean up.

Sighing, I realized I had to get up and ready to go to work in 45 minutes. Feeling a bit lazy since I've never been the one to party on Fridays, I simply put my hair in a ponytail and put on my uniform - makeup was never my specialty.

Shrugging on a coat since it was March, I bid goodbye to my mother and made my way to the café, not needing to rush because it was only 3 or 4 minutes away.

Seeing that the tables out front of the café were full, I mentally prepared myself for a busy evening like always. Usually.

Walking in, I saw my co worker Ashley who smiled at me from behind the cash register and waved her arms frantically telling me to hurry up.

Rolling my eyes jokingly, I made my way to the back, checked in, put my things away and put my name tag on.

Ashley was another good friend of mine, she was nice to be around and interesting. She didn't really look like she belonged behind the counter at a Parisian themed café with her brightly coloured hairs - at the moment it was blue - and tattoos, but her nice personality matched the café.

She was a singer, almost. She got gigs at cafés, restaurants, bars or pubs here and there and has gathered a good amount of views and likes on YouTube. She was a good singer, she made interesting songs with meaningful lyrics that I loved to listen to - I admit, I'm a fan.

She seemed really excited as she waved me over, so I laughed lightly and went over to her.

"What?" I giggled.

"Guess who's going on a fucking tour!" She squealed, not bothering to scold her for swearing, I squealed too. Embarrassingly.

"You?! You are?!" I said, smiling ear to ear.

"Yeah! Someone found me on YouTube and I'm gonna be releasing an EP with my own songs and oh my god I'm gonna be an opening act!" She couldn't contain her excitement.

"Congratulations." Some random man at the bar said, collecting his change from our other co worker Maranda.

"Thank you!" Ashley called out to the man walking away. Her blue hair whipping around excitedly.

"Wow! Miss Ashley Fragniapane on a tour." I smiled, not bothering to ask who she was going on tour with.

"Nope." She shook her head, me furrowing my eyebrows confusedly. "It's Halsey - not Ashley."

"Halsey, huh?" I raised my eyebrows. "I like it."

She nodded excitedly before sighing. "Well, I gotta go, but I'll see you tomorrow." She smiled before exiting from behind the counter.

"Bye, Halsey." I smirked as she flipped me off jokingly. And then trotting out of the café.

Laughing to myself, I started setting myself up, apron and all, and started to get a tray before I heard a familiar chuckling behind me.

"I find it hard to believe that you associate yourself with girls like her, Schriber."

"And why wouldn't I, Irwin?" I grumbled, turning around to see Ashton Irwin stood there. "What are you doing here?"

"My mother wanted some coffee." He shrugged. "And it just so happens that you work here. Café d'Paris, huh? Didn't think it was your scene."

"Now what would be my scene then?" I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms over my chest.

"On my bed, no clothes, candlit. Sound good, Schriber?" He winked.

"You might wanna watch yourself there, Irwin. I can get you chucked out of here, I'm nearly the manager." I smirked slyly.

"Whatever, Schri- Mama! Put my phone down it's not yours!" He called out irritatingly at a woman at a table who smiled apologetically and picked up a different phone.

"Mama?" I questioned, snickering at how '5 year oldish' he sounded.

"Shut up, Schriber." He spat.

"What do you call your dad, huh? Dada?" I smirked, snickering at myself yet proud since I never get to get the laugh out of this.

"Actually, smartass. I don't have a fucking dad and I never had - so kindly, shut the fuck up and don't even." He hissed, and I swore I heard his voice quiver.

I instantly felt bad, knowing how much I hated it when people said something about my dad when I didn't have one either.

"Oh my gosh, I um -"

"Save it." He snapped. "I don't need you saying shit else."

"I'm sorry because I don't have a real dad either and I know how it feels." I snapped back.

"Oh." He mumbled, backing away. "Well then, we have a little more in common than we thought huh?"

And then he went back to his table, leaving me to serve the Caffeine thirsty people.

____________________

Shitty chapter but meH

I INCLUDED HALSEY BECAUSE SHE'S FUCKING QUEEN OKAY WOW I FUCKING SWEAR ALOT WOW

k bye

-sierrah-