twenty - four

So far, I've learnt that Ashton's favorite colour is red, his favorite food is Thai food, his favorite snack is popcorn and his favorite new movie is The Ring Bearer - he likes funny movies too.

He basically learnt the same things from me; blue, Italian, Reese peanut butter cups and Anchor Man - funny movies also.

"Okay, okay, umm...favorite type of dogs?" I blurted, not knowing what else to say.

He huffed, leaning his head on the wall behind him and puffing his cheeks out whilst thinking.

"Mmm...German Shepherd." He declared. "Yours?"

"Um..." I bit my lip, thinking. I ignored the sudden fidgetiness that overcame Ashton and continued thinking. "Dalmatian."

"Oh my god," He groaned. "101 Dalmatians?"

"Disney addict, sorry." I giggled, putting my hands up in surrender.

He nodded his head at me, and I took that as to ask him a question.

"Why did you want to know if I self harmed or not?" I whispered, and then instantly regretted it.

"I just wanted to know how much I deserved to regret." He mumbled, picking at the knee-hole in his skinny jeans.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What?"

"I bullied you...I probably made you do it." He sighedair I froze up slightly and uncomfortably shifted back into my position, hesitating. "No...Not all of it, not really - there was a lot else. So, um...don't worry about it."

He didn't seemed convinced at all, in fact, he looked sadder by my responde and guiltier. "Well...then I hope everything works out, I guess."

"Thanks." I mumbled. Everything seemed a lot more awkward tension in the air because of the previous conversation.

"So," He cleared his throat - still awkward. "If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?"

Why do you keep letting him in?

________________

"For fucks sake, we've been stuck in this hellhole for fucking hours now!" Ashton yelled, punching the elevator wall, frustratingly.

"We can't do anything about it, though." I mumbled sadly, picking at the ripped seam on my old, very old, Vans.

"But I'm hungry and thirsty!" He whined, screaming in frustration and kicking the door. Then, he slumped back down and crossed his arms, slamming his feet up and down on the floor frustratingly.

The resemblance of him and a goddamn five year old was uncanny.

"Ashton, calm dow -" But I was cut off by a familiar sharp pain in my lower stomach area, not hunger, not at all.

And then I panicked.

"Shit, I need out. Now. " I panicked.

"What's wrong?" Ashton raised an eyebrow.

"My fucking period's coming, shit." I squealed, and then feeling embarrased as I realized what I had just said.

"Oh..." He blushed, eyes widening.

"Yeah, fucking oh. " I groaned, hitting the wall.

This is hell.

_____________________________

waHAHAHAHA YOU KNOW I'VE PLANNED THIS FOR LIKE, AGES???

CHRIXIEKMZWKODIWJDK

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

p.s sorry for taking long to update:(( my cousin came in from Newfoundland to Toronto and its my first time meeting her and shes cool and a 5sosfam too so fuck yeah

sowwy:( ily all!!

OH AND I DYED MY HAIR PURPLE AND IM SO HAPPY XEJIDJEJD