five

im sad rn and i wrote this to make you guys happy and to get my mind off things okay...

_________________________

It was another day at school, but today, I was late. And being late was never something that usually happened to me nor did it make me ecstatic thinking about being late on a Wednesday.

Hurrying down the streets, shoving past other people also in a rush, earning some 'Watch where you're going!'s and then I was at school.

Usually, student would be swarming inside like scattering ants - but right now, that wasn't the case.

I ran up the empty staircase and towards the office to let them nownof my appearence. The woman at the desk 'Tsk'ed me and said a 'This isn't like you, Miss Schriber' before letting me hurry to my locker and then class  - Geography.

On my way to my locker, I heard a soft sobbing and whimpering...a male sobbing and whimpering.

I heard it was around the corner, and as I got closer, I heard voices.

"Hey, hey, Luke...calm down. It's okay, she'll be okay." I heard a voice say. I recognized it as Clifford's voice and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"She's dead, Mike! She's fucking dead and it's my fault!" Luke's voice wailed, sobbing and choking.

"She's not-"

"They called this morning. They found her body." I heard Luke whisper.

"W-Wait, what?"

"I killed her. I killed my -"

"Clifford. Hemmings. Up to the principal's office n- Dear god, Hemmings are you okay?" I recognized the voice of my History teacher interrupt whatever Luke was about to say. I heard shuffling and then they walked off.

A part of me was curious, as to who, how and why did he kill someone? Yet another part of me is thinking It's Luke fucking Hemmings, the drama queen, he's probably just causing a scene.

And with that, I huffed and walked to Geography class.

_________

"You? Heard, Lucas Hemmings, cry?" Madalena asked me, eyebrows raised.

I nodded my head, not feeling the need to go through the whole story again - as they kept asking me to say it again.

"Look, he seemed really upset about something, okay?" I sighed, growing quite irritated that they think he was naturally whining because he didn't fuck a girl he wanted in a closet.

"And Michael was there?" Sierrah asked, disbelievingly. "Michael Clifford?"

"And he was comforting him?" Caitlin followed, her jaw dropped. "Being nice and civil?"

"Yes." I huffed.

"But knowing them, it won't last for long and he's probably talking shit about killing her vagina or some shit and finding the whore's body intoxi-"

"Sierrah!" We all hissed, not needing to hear 'killing her vagina' in a sentence.

"What?" She asked innocently.

God - why do I hang out with these people?

_____________________

hi

okay short chapter but mEH

GOD I'M SUCH A PERVERT AHAHAHAHA hmu im legit a perve i had to be that girl yaknow cause idk

BTW IM READING THE MOSR AMAZING CALUM FANFIC EVER BY @tomlintea_ AND IT'S CALLED Braces OKAY READ IT ITS INSPIRING ME TO DO A FANIC WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS PERSONALITY DISORDERS ITS BOOTIFUL GO READ IT

k ily turkey grease nipples k

-sierrah-