seventeen

It's already felt like an eternity being trapped inside here, when honestly it's only been about 45 minutes trapped inside.

I mentally thank my body for not being claustrophobic, because who knows how that would have ended up? Although the more time that passes, the more sick and claustrophobic I actually feel.

I'd hear stories about how claustrophobia begins from an incident like this, because no one is actually born with claustrophobia. It comes naturally, whether you decide yourself that you're claustrophobic or you go through something traumatic that causes a forever lasting fear.

But I think the fear I'd get out of this would having to spend time with Ashton Irwin again.

"I can't stand it in here anymore!" Ashton yells, standing up and pounding on the elevator doors. "I need out! I need fresh air! I need the outisde world! I'm hungry! I'm thirsty!"

I felt my stomach drop as I watched him continuously pound on the door, as if waiting for a miracle.

"Ashton, no." I said calmly.

Ashton slowly calmed down, backing away from the door, panting slowly. He slid back onto the floor and burried his face in his hands.

"My mother's fucking dying and I need to fucking be in that goddamn hospital!" He finally screamed, throwing his school bag at the elevator door, causing the elevator to shake. But I didn't comment on it.

The realization flowed through me, that's why he was at the hospital. His mother is dying. My mother died. He doesn't have a father, neither do I.

Wow, we've got a lot more in common than I though.

I felt my heart drop sadly as I watched Ashton visibly panic and break down, and now I knew what was happening.

He's getting claustrophobic.

I didn't know what to do, I usually would have loved to see Ashton freak out and cry because of something like their mother - but I have sympathy and I remembered I have morals.

"Ashton, Ashton!" I yell, trying to calm him down. But all it does is cause his head to snap up and glare at me.

"What the fuck do you want?!" He yelled. "Can't you fucking see I'm loosing my shit?!"

"Calm the fuck down!" I yelled, as if I were actually helping his case.

"Fuck you." He grumbled, sinking back down to the floor.

"No, thanks." I say foreignly, mentally slapping myself for the inappropriate joke Sierrah would most likely say.

"Oh my god, did you just fucking..." He trailed off, shaking his head.

"Oops, sorry." I shrugged, feeling quite accomplished because he finally seems to have calmed down.

__________________

short chapters but neh

THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE VOTES AND READS! I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MANY OF YOU ADDED MY STORY TO YOUR READING LISTS! IT'S INCREDIBLE THANK YOU!:)

ILY ALLLLLLL

okay, 3 votes for the next chapter:))