thirty - six

It was the Monday and my first day back at school since the whole incident, and I felt a bit relieved that I didn't have to dread the boys when going to school anymore.

What ended up happening was that Ashton stayed...the night...and we all watched some comedies, including Get Hard which I found amazing because I love Kevin Hart. (i legit watched it its amazehn)

Sierrah and Luke were whining that it wasn't a horror movie or penguin related, but they ended up watching it anyways.

Which involved me and Ashton whispering about how Luke and Sierrah were slowly cuddling into eachother.

We had a bet on them kissing eachother in the next month.

I said no, he said yeah.

And now I regret saying no because I know I'll loose $20.

But there were no worries as I ended up walking into school, with the same three girls, and our same laughter.

I didn't tell Caitlin and Madalena about the elevator incident - but then I realized that Caitlin apparently already knew.

As we all seperated to go to eachother's lockers, I bumped into Ashton and the boys on the way.

"Um, sorry." I mumbled, blushing.

He smiled before starting to lean down to kiss me before backing away, pursing his lips and furrowing his eyebrows.

"Watch where the fuck you're going, Schriber." He spat, the boys snickering behind him.

To my surprise, Michael shot me an apologetic glance and followed the others who started walking forwards, leaving me.

What the...heck?

_____

"And then he walked away!" I sighed, groaning as Sierrah chuckled next to me.

Me and her were currently on our way to meet the other girls at our signature spot underneath the tree, as mine and her locker were only across the way from eachother.

"Well, he'll always be an asshole, Danny. I'm sorry." She sighed. "But, to make you happy, maybe he only did it because everyone - including Calum and Michael - is used to him giving you shit. So, he didn't want to let everyone know. He cares about you so much that he doesn't wanna rush things, maybe."

I looked over and saw her roll her eyes as she said the last sentence, and I was truly grateful that she at least made an effort, so I let it slide.

"Is that true, Danny?"

I felt a hand grab my arm, letting out a yelp - Sierrah turned around automatically, looking like she was gonna kill someone, only rolling her eyes once she saw who it was.

I looked up and saw Ashton, causing me to roll my eyes too.

"Hey, babe." He frowned, gripping my other arm, caressing them softly.

I sighed, "What happened to 'Watch where the fuck you're going, Schriber?'."

His face fell, "I'm sorry, love. I'll make it up to you - let's ditch school."

_______________

ADVENTURES TO COME