forty

GUYS IM SORRY FOR THE SLIGHT BIT OF THIRD PERSON POV IN THAT LAST CHAPTER I GOT CONFUSED WITH MY OTHER BOOK

______

"Hi." I mumbled awkwardly as Michael answered, newly dyed silver hair.

He looked me up and down hesitantly and scratched the back of his neck with tattoo's covering it and sighed. "Hey, um, come on in."

I rolled my eyes and pushed past him, which earned me a huff from him and then I trooped into the living room where I saw a small, nervous looking Caitlin wrapped in blankets with a hot cup of something in hand.

"Er?" I said, causing her to snap her head up to me and smile shyly.

"Hi..." she said, her voice was stuffy and now I could see her nose was tinted red and she had bags under her eyes.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" I ask, eyes widening and rushing to her side.

"Cold." She mumbled, dazily smiling while clutching her cup of - what I now knew was - tea, mint tea by the looks of it and taking a sip.

"What's wrong with you?" I said, sitting next to her.

"Don't get to close," she sighed, "I have a flu."

"Don't give a heck, I've always been there when you were sick." I said sadly, realizing that Michael had slid into the room and on Caitlin's other side.

"Seriously though," Michael cut in, "she gave me it."

I looked over and noticed that he was wearing an over sized black and white striped sweater, covering his 'sleeve' tattoos and his nose was red too.

"You both look like Rudolf," I blurted, them giving me unamused looks, "sorry."

Caitlin sighed, "Anyways, I just wanted to know what exactly happened with you and Ashton?"

"Anyways," I mocked in a high pitched voice, "I just wanted to know what exactly happened with you and Michael?"

"Stop turning the tables! You answer," Caitlin snapped - which only caused me to giggle because it was almost cute when she was mad. "Stop laughing at me."

Michael started laughing too at Caitlin's attempt to growl at us, her nose crinkling up and a sly smile on her lips.

"Okay, okay," I said - calming down.

They both looked at me expectantly and then I continued on telling them the story of the whole thing - something I've already done for Sierrah and Luke.

I only just realized how unreal it sounded when it was actually coming out of my mouth, I even pulled the confused faces they did every now and then and even stayed quiet after the whole thing.

I didn't tell them anything personal though, I didn't tell them about what he told me and his experiences and I didn't let Michael know about mine, since Caitlin was already familiar.

"That's fucked up." Michael deadpanned.

"Agreed," Caitlin nodded.

"I know!" I groaned.