thirty - five

I WANNA CRY BECAUSE WATTPAD KEEPS DELETING THE CHAPTERS I WRITE RIGHT BEFORE I PUBLISH THEM WHICH MAKES ME HAVE TO KEEP YOU GUYS WAITING AND I. HATE. THAT.

*sierrah finds her chill and continues trying to remember everything she wrote earlier*

____________________

"Well, make yourself comfortable." I mumbled as Luke and Sierrah stormed past me, and into my house.

"Get the fuck in here, bitch!" Sierrah yelled, from the living room I realized they had made their way into.

"I'm coming !" I huffed, practically slamming the door before trudging after them in the living room.

I felt quite appaled to see them sprawled out across my couches, inviting themselves at home - I didn't mind so much when it came to Sierrah, but I wasn't completely familiar with Luke.

"Okay, why the fuck did you make out with my mate?" Luke snapped at me.

Sierrah slapped his arm and snarled at him, "Don't talk to her like that, don't you fucking dare."

"Can you two not swear!" I whined, kicking my feet like a pathetic five year old.

"No, shut the fuck up." They both said in unison.

They glared at eachother before facing me again, glaring at me.

"Now, why the fuck are you with Irwin?" Sierrah accused, scoffing.

I sighed before I began explaining the elevator incident with the two, and how a couple of accidents caused us to get to know eachotApparently, hen gradually, made me get to know the real Ashton.

I can't help myself, Ashton is truly...a great guy.

But by the look on Sierrah's face, she doesn't agree.

"No, there's no way that man actually has a soul to fee-"

"Shut up, Brunelle." Luke cut her off, receiving glares that could kill from her. "Actually, as his best friend, it's true. It's all fucking true! We're all different! Okay? For fucks sake!"

I watched as he punched the pillow, groaning in frustration.

"They're just like you, Sisi." I mumbled, her face falling when I said it.

"What?" Luke scoffed, examining her saddened features.

"You're all tough and mouthy on the outside, even if you actually will beat someone to a pulp - yet no one, but us, knows what's happened to you and why you're like that." I sighed, looking at her wordless expression. "And it's not just you, it's all of the girls too. And, the boys."