twenty

I decided to ignore his smug look and kept to myself, not daring to speak, otherwise I'd hear whatever vile comment he has to say.

Well, has to is an over exaggeration.

He doesnt actually have to say any of the disgusting shit he does, I'd actually really prefer if he didn't to be honest - I'm not a girl who gets 'turned on' by the words and it doesn't make me want him at all.

I question myself; what does he think he gets out of it?

And by it, I mean the sex comments and remarks.

My own interpretation is; because he's fucked in the head, how about that?

Okay, yeah, I feel guilty for saying that he's fucked in the head - because as much as it seems accurate and seems realistic, it's not. He's healthy and that even gets me more riled up;

Who in their right mind would say such vile things?

Ashton Irwin, duh.

Yeah, but why?

I wish I knew the answer, oh, as a matter of fact I do - his non virginess and ego got the best of him.

Maybe the drugs and alcohol did too?

And what about them cigarettes?

Fuckin chain smoker.

I blinked my eyes, as if it were to help my own negativity to go away. That wasn't like me, I never spoke to or about anyone that way - and I wasn't going to let an elevator malfunction change that.

But what made me want to gag was that he actually almost seemed pleased and smug from his comment.

"Never said I wasn't."

Ew, who says that? My jaw and almost respect for him nearly dropped, even just from reliving the sentence in my mind.

All I knew was that, I needed to get the heck out of here and fast.

Not that I didn't know I couldn't find a way out, but you can't blame me for the sudden desperate need for air.

"This is suffocating." I mumbled, fidgeting around in my spot.

"You're suffocating." Ashton scoffed, rolling his eyes as if I were an idiot for not considering it.

I raised my eyebrows at him. "Ah, yes, because I always and completely am a bitch who can be nothing but bitter and won't stop talking about fucking girls or anything related to sex; because that's not what you do at all, is it?"

The sarcasm was definitely evident in my tone, almost as if you could see flames of anger roll off of my tongue.

But yet again, he sat there, rolled his eyes - like always - and wasn't affected in any way, whatsoever.

It was almost starting to annoy me, that I couldn't get to him, I could try anything - say anything - no matter how hard I tried; and nothing. I got rewarded nothing for my effort from the obnoxious boy in the elevator.

Not that I was awaiting a round of applause or even an acknowledgment - I was more mad at myself for not being able to come up with anything.

"The only reason I'm like that is because I don't need you or any of your bitch friends knowing me for any other reason." He spat.

A look of worry washed over his eyes as if he regretted what he said for a second, but then his - signature - hard scowl was replaced on his face.

"So, you're saying you - and your bitch friends - only act that way so we wouldn't think you were actually decent people?" I asked, confusement etched in my words.

"No," he sighed. "I just am like that, and I do talk that way because that's who I am, okay? I don't need to explain myself to you now or ever, got it?"

"And I don't have to get anything you say, got it? " I mocked him.

"You're a really annoying bitch, you know that?" He grumbled, no amusement etched in his words whatsoever.

"So are you, that makes two of us. Right?" I smirked.

"Fuck off." He grumbled, slumping against the wall.

_______________________

Ohhhh the sass is 4realz

jk jk but GUYS CAN YOU FOLLOW MY FAN ACC ON INSTAGRAM ; 5sossexytime

I MADE TWO VV NICE FRIENDS ON THERE AND THEY'RE SO COOL AND NICE AND IF THEY'RE READING THIS, HALLO

ok bye chicken grease nipples ily

AND THANK YOU SO M FOR THE COMMENTS AND VOTES I LOVE THOSE

please comment on vote:)