end.

"The police department of Los Angeles, California, found the dead bodies of eight teenagers in an abandoned shack just off the edge of the Los Angeles Theresa forest.

The bodies have been identified of four American girls and four Australian boys being; Danielle Schriber (18), Caitlin Wallac (17), Madalena Schultz (18), Sierrah Brunelle (17), Lucas Hemmings (18), Calum Hood (18), Ashton Irwin (19) and Michael Clifford (19).

Their bodies were covered in scrapes, cuts and bruises yet no actual harm that could cause the death of the, adding more confusion to the police officer's case.

Social Media posts show that the night before being found, they were out illegally drinking in clubs and bars out in the downtown area of the city.

The bartender of one of the specific clubs of the night before reveal that an unrecognizable man insisted on delivering their drinks to the teens sat at a table at the other end of the club.

Doctors, after performing an autopsy, found that only ten hours before being found - all eight teenagers had consumed a large amount of drugs and alcohol.

There was a specific (still unnamed) drug in their systems that have the same ingredients as a sleeping pill yet with more else, it is not designed to make you sleep, morelse, it is more to make you mentally unconscious, and a small disability of limb movement.

It is a possibility the unrecognizable man had slipped the drug in their drinks.

More information to be released soon."

He shut off the television right there and then, smirking at his pleased looking sister.

"We did our job." He smirked.

_______________________

THE END HOLY SHIT

theres still an authors note to go wait