forty - eight

Asking Ashton to give us some time to properly get to know eachother has really benefited us and our relationship, we've actually found even more things out about eachother.

Those things include the little habits of eachother, I've named them before but now I don't feel embarrassed or ashamed to say them out loud.

Caitlin and Michael are still together and sickly cute, but it's admirable because of their differences.

Madalena and Calum are good too, they're only dating and so far - they haven't become an official couple, yet they act like a married one.

It's literally only been two and a half months since the whole Chloe incident, but I won't have to worry about her anymore since it's finally summer vacation.

Meaning, it's off to college next year.

Ashton still apologizes to me about the incident to this day and I can't help but roll my eyes at him everytime and laugh, knowing he was too cute for his own good - yet I'd always convice him I was over it. Which I am.

All eight of us have grown amazingly close, seeing as 6/8 of us are dating - we need to get along.

It seems as though we're always near eachother or in the same place, seeing as right now, we're all actually at Sierrah's house - unplanned, really.

"Where's your family?" Luke mumbled to her, eating another slice of the pizza we ordered.

"Parents are on a buisness trip and my brother's in Florida with his fiancé." She mumbled back, looking around at all of us.

"I'm bored," Caitlin whined, sinking back into Michael's side.

"Same," Maddie grumbled.

"Me too." Ashton sighed.

"Me three." Calum mumbled, mindlessly playing with Madalena's hair.

"So, what do we do?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"You know what? Let's go fucking insane, tonight." Sierrah declared, jumping up from her seat.

"What exactly do you mean?" Ashton asked carefully, his arm tensing around me.

"I dunno! Let's party! Go out! Go clubbin'!" She dramatized, waving her arms around.

"Oh, Sisi..." Caitlin shook her head along with the others.

"No, c'mon! Ever since the dudes became our sudden velcro strips -"

"Love you too, bitch."

"Thanks."

"Wow, feel the love Sis."

"Best friends would be a stretch, huh?"

" - they've stopped having fun!" She continued, ignoring the boys.

"We're too young, we're not twenty one." Maddie frowned.

She shrugs, "So? Who gives a fuck, fucking fifteen year olds sneak into clubs and shit. We're good, we're eighteen."

"Excueeze me," Cait raised her eyebrows, "me and you are seventeen."

"Fuck that, I can act thirty if I wanted to." She shrugged. "Besides, fake ID's are way too easy to get ahold of and there's nothing a little makeup and good clothes can't fix."

We all stayed in silent and looked around at eachother in consideration, silently weighing our options.

"Can't you wait till college? We're probably gonna get high and stuff, there. Besides, we'll all be together." I suggested, but she was quick to refuse.

"It's a goddamn friday in the summer, let's just do it." She said.

"Fine! Fine! I'm in!" I gave in, huffing.

"Wait, really?" Sierrah perked up, grinning. I nodded.

"You sure, babe?" Ashton asked quietly, I nodded. "M'kay, I'm in."

"Fine." Michael grumbled.

Calum nodded hesitantly, followed by Maddie.

"Fuck it." Luke shrugged.

And then we all turned to Caitlin who was squirming around in her seat.

"We're going, so either spend tonight alone or join us." Sierrah shrugged.

"But what if we get killed?! What if we get drugged like in the movies and then kidnapped?!" She exclaimed and we all snickered.

"S'not gonna happen, babe." Michael chuckled, kissing her head.

"Yeah, those are movies." Maddie assured.

"What about nice clothes, like you said Sierrah? We all going home?" Caitlin raised her eyebrows.

"Nah, girls borrow my shit and boys borrow Zig's shit, sorted." She shrugged.

"Ziggy's clothes are gonna fit these dorks?" I questioned, raising my eyebrows, she nodded.

"They will, just, shut up! Everyone! Les'go get ready!" She exclaimed, rushing us all up and out.

_________________

fuck next is the last chapter i'll cry