fifteen

"You're sure."

"Yes, I'm fucking sure."

"For sure, for sure?"

"Yes."

"One hundred per cent? Like, 1-0-0 per cent?"

"For fucking fucks sake, yes."

"Positive?"

"Fuck off, Danny! Yes, I'm fucking sure there's no fucking way fucking out! Fuck!"

"Oh..." I mumble. "Are you sure you have no signal?"

"Oh my fucking god." He sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "I can't fucking believe it had to be you out of all the people I could get stuck in here with."

"Sorry." I mumble.

"Oh my fucking god, you get more and more annoying by the second." He snorts.

"You're a real ass, you know that?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Well, fuck you too." He mumbles, sliding down onto the floor from across me.

I don't say anything to him and thankfully, he doesn't say anything to me either. I try and get into a comfortable position to sit in that will prevent my butt from going numb soon, but finally get frustrated seeing as - being trapped in a cold, hard floor elevator - it's quite inevitable.

I bring my knees up to my chest, hugging them lazily. I see Ashton shift over closer to the other side of the elevator so he could lay his legs down without coming in contact with me. He sighs heavily and rests his head on the wall, closing his eyes, looking like he's completely given up hope.

He's not the only one.

"Does your phone work?" He says suddenly, after minutes of silence.

My hope ignites a tad as I rip my phone out of my back pocket and dial 911 frantically, I tried calling but all I recieved was a beep and a robotic woman voice telling me " You don't have sufficient signal to permit a phone call, sorry for the inconvenience, try again later."

Sighing, I toss my phone on the floor and shake my head disappointedly. He frowns and runs his hand through his messy curls. A stress habit, I'd guess.

And then the next best thing comes to me, yell.

"Hello!" I screamed, seeing Ashton jump at my sudden loudness.

"What the-"

"Can someone help us! We're trapped inside the elevator!" I screamed.

"Danny -"

"Someone!" I continued, ignoring him. "Help us!"

"Danny, stop! It won't do shit!" Ashton yelled at me, waving his arms infront of my face frantically.

I rolled my eyes and slumped back.

Okay, next best thing.

Kick and hit the door so someone can hear us.

And so I donkey kicked the door, seeing Ashton roll his eyes, and then I started banging my fists against the cool illuminum of the doors.

"I'm not even going to try." Ashton mumbled, laying completely down on the floor, groaning loudly.

_______________________

i feel disappointed by this, ugh