thirty - seven

"Ash, I can't just ditch!" I hissed.

He smirked at me, my arm in his grip as he continued to pull me out of the school.

"Ash, I'm serious." I warned, trying to stop my feet.

"So am I, Danny." He mocked.

I narrowed my eyes at him, huffing before finally letting him pull me out of the school.

Once he pulled me outside, infront of the school, he let me go and examined his surroundings - as if it were his first time here.

"Okay," I sighed, "what's your big plan now?"

He tapped his chin, in thought for a second before turning around to face me with a smug look on his face.

"Okay, Danny, we're going on a date." He smirked.

"Where...?" I questioned.

"Just follow me." He smirked, grabbing my hand and pulling me to his truck.

______

Various Sleeping With Sirens and You Me At Six songs later, he pulled up at - what seemed to be - an abandoned building, right in the downtown area.

Well, in the 'ghetto' part of L.A.

"Um, Ash, where are we?" I questioned, feeling uneasy as a gang of guys, smoking and swearing walked by us.

"Relax, I used to live down here." He mumbled, climbing out the car which left me no choice but to climb out too.

He stood at the hood of his car, hand held out for me to take and lead into the dodgy looking building, to which made my skin crawl as I could only imagine how many germs infested this side of the town.

He led me in an alley way inbetween the abandoned looking building and another one which only made my skin crawl as I saw about 6 rats in the time of a minute, and a group of people at the end of the alleyway - and by the smell of things, they were smoking pot.

"Hey, don't worry, people know me around here." Ashton reassured me, giving my hand a squeeze before stopping at a random door in the alleyway.

He knocked on it three times and waited patiently for it to open, and once it did, a buff man stepped out and examined the man.

Ashton rolled his eyes and yelled, "Hey Ricky!" As if calling to someone behind the man.

"You're Irwin?" The buff man asked and Ashton nodded before the man opened the door, letting us in.

"Are you gonna murder me?" I asked Ashton, hesitantly following him.

His laughter filled the tight corridor we were walking down and gave my hand a tight squeeze, "No, babe, don't worry."

My heart fluttered at the word 'babe' and I trusted myself to follow him.

He led me down a spiral staricase and gasped at the sight, it was a beautiful restaurant/bar room with red lights illuminating the place and a stage at the very end of the place.

"What is this place?" I said, examining the two to four people tables as I saw most of the tables occupied. "Wait, is this a strip club?"

Ashton laughed and shook his head, "Nah, it's just a comedian. You okay with that?"

I nodded eagerly as I loved comedians and stuff like that, he chuckled before kissing my forehead and leading us to a table, waving at a few waitors who grinned back at him.

I couldn't help but wonder how Ashton found a place like this one in the first place.

________________________

Short chapter but oh well shrugs

+5 votes and chapters for next chapter?