thirteen

ahahahaa unlucky thirteen get it

gET IT?

_______________________

I roll my eyes as he steps over next to me, a smug look on his face because he knows he has me cornered and set in a trap - no escape from whatever venom he'll spitball at me for a painful 1 minute and a halfish.

"Schriber, aren't I lucky enough to see you here?" He smirks, crossing his arms proudly.

"Fuck off Irwin, I'm seriously not in the mood for your bullshit right now." I spat, slumping against the wall. I can hear Sierrah's little voice in my head, cheering me on for finally swearing and probably saying something along the lines of 'see how good it feels to say that shit? That's why I swear all the time.'

"Ouch, someone's feisty." He smirks.

"I mean it." I warn, raising my eyebrows at him 'menacingly' as the elevator door close.

"Of course you do, you always do, don't you Danny?" He smirks.

"What are you getting at?" I narrow my eyes at him.

"You're lucky enough to actually ever say something that can actually be hurtful - to the right people of course - so when you do, you'd like to own those statements proudly." He smirks, rolling his eyes as if it were to my stupidity.

I feel taken aback by his sudden comment and I huff before crossing my arms over my chest, slumping against the elevator wall.

This elevator is way too small for me to stand with Ashton Irwin for a minute and a half.

"You clearly have the wrong idea of me, Irwin." I mumbled, not knowing anything else to say.

Because my inner self gave in and told myself that he was right - and he is. I'm a prissy, nice, girl who can never seem to stand up for herself. What hurts more is the realization that I have to rely on my best friends to take the bait for me, I expect Sierrah to spitball swearwords at them, or Madalena to throw them off guard and even Caitlin to ramble on about how much of a good person I am.

But I'm alone right now, left to do something I don't know how or have experience doing - standing up for myself to none other than Ashton, out of all people, and it's not like I can run away - I'm in a bloody elevator for pete's sake.

"What's your thought on me then? Since you clearly know what's right." He scoffed.

"A manwhore, insulting, downgrading asshole who has a little posé." I answer casually, because even I know that I'm right about that.

"Maybe." He shrugged, not seeming slightly affected by my comment. "But you don't know shit about me or my-"

He was cut off by a loud screeching sound coming from around us, and a loud grumbling that made the elevator shake uncontrollably.

The oddly bright lights inside the elevator started flickering and then they shut off, also did the glow coming from the buttons that read numbers of each floor.

A loud crank was heard and the elevator started crashing and cranking - it was falling.

"No!" I screamed, sinking to the floor, feeling myself having a panic attack.

And then my heart stopped.

But it wasn't only my heart that stopped, but also did the elevator stop falling.

We were stuck in an elevator.

_________________________

ooooh shit, it finally happened, thE PLOTJD

SORRY DANNY HARHARHAR

*they dont die

-sierrah-