nineteen

Everything after our big blowout was awkward. We just sat back down and stared at the walls, only our breathing and rapid heartbeats being heard through the elevator.

I noticed him nervously pick at the hole in his jeans, cut just at the knee. I don't really ever recall seeing knees come cut at the knees, so I took a guess and guessed he cut them himself.

I also suddenly noticed the various waistbands that decorated his forearms, both of them. I furrowed my eyebrows slightly, who wears that many wristbands?

I shook the thought away and continued staring at the wall instead of the overgrown giant who looked like he was squished in the tiny elevator we were in.

I felt my heartbeat slow down drastically and I sighed to myself. Knowing that getting angry and screaming at him wasn't going to help out situation much more.

"Why?" Ashton suddenly whispered, carefully looking back at me.

"Why what?" I answered, a little more harshly then intended.

"Why give up hope? I know a fuck load had happened to you, but that doesn't mean it won't get better." He said quietly, toying with one of the wristbands. I looked down and I noticed something red behind them, but when he snapped the bracelet back to his wrist, I sighed.

"Well..." I started, not knowing how to go about with it, and especially not to him. "Why so many wristbands?"

He furrowed his eyebrows at my comment and then looked down at his arms. He rolled his eyed and huffed.

"Maybe for more items to use to tie my girls to the bed post when I wanna fuck 'em, how about that?" He smirked, and I internally gagged. Of course he's back to his normal self.

"You're fucking sick, you know that?" I grumbled.

"Never said I wasn't." He winked, and then went back to staring at the wall.

Some things won't change.

___________________

guys so many typos in my last chapter I'm so mad at myself aND I CANT FIX THEM WITHOUT MY WHOLE FUCKING PHONE FREEZING AND SHUTTING DOWN DAFUQ

oh and btw i cRIED BECAUSE SO MANY PEOPLE ARE ADDING THIS TO THEIR READING LISTS AND I FEEL PROUD AND ALL YOUR NICE COMMENTS MOTIVATE ME OMF

YOU CAN MESSAGE IF YOU WANT OR ASK ME TO READ YER STORIES THATS FINE YAKNO

OK BYE ILY ALL and Danny:3