thirty - nine

guys please be honest here am i moving this story too fast?:(

_______________

I felt good since that night, I felt good that when he kissed or touched me I wouldn't feel confused and wonder what it meant.

Now, I knew...he, Ashton Irwin, was my...boyfriend.

I also wondered how we ended up here, and how it happened so fast - so incredibly fast, it scared me to know that feelings like these could work it's way into your soul so easily and fastly, it caused me to second questiom myself if it was too fast and too unreal.

Her heart fell as the idea of it all being a joke crossed her mind, maybe even a bet from the assholes, maybe they purposely crashed the elevator and made Ashton do all of...this.

Oh god, I should have realized it sooner. This isn't happening, I'm being played, this is Ashton Irwin we're talking about. Why would anything be serious inbetween us?

"Yo, watch where you're going!" A voice snapped her out of her clouded thoughts as she realized she practically body slammed into a boy in the hallway, not paying attention.

"Oh my god, I-I'm so sorry." I stuttered, apologetically.

He looked at me before chuckling lightly. "S'okay, Danny right? Schriber?"

I looked up at the boy, electic skyblue eyes, slightly tanned skin and dark brunette haired - I saw he was taller than me, almost even as tall as Luke was; and Luke was tall.

I nodded sheepishly at the boy, almost guiltily as I realized I didn't know his name - causing him to chuckle as he must have realized my struggle. "I'm Kye, we're um, in History and English together actually."

My eyes lit up at the realization and I nodded, grinning up at the boy looking down at me amusedly. "Yeah! Kye Kingston, you're the one who always gets yelled at for drawing dicks on your friends tables, right."

He belowed a melodic laughter - nothing compared to Ashton's though - and nodded at me fondly. "Yup, that's me. Troublemaker, apparently."

I agreed with him, giggling and admiring the way his nose crinkles up when he laughs before ridding the thoughts from my mind.

"'Kay, I'll see you 'round, Danny." He winked before walking away, making me confused at the action yet kept I kept on walking anyways.

________

All throughout Geography, I could feel Ashton's eyes on me, and I didn't know how to feel about it the whole time.

I was wondering if he'd give out the fact that we were together if someone saw, but I shrugged and kept up with the thought that maybe someone will just expect it - and hopefully - not say anything.

"Okay, students." Our teacher said looking around at us all. "There will be a project about Climate change due next week and you'll all have to do it in partners, don't run off and choose your own, I will."

I heard Madalena huff from behind me, I turned around and smirked at her annoyed expression - and Sierra's from beside her, Caitlin was oddly not here today.

Neither was Michael.

I turned around near where Ashton was, looking hopeful, and seeing Luke and Calum glaring daggers at the girls behind me..