Past

"Unlucky you two" James says smirking at Evie and Sirius "I only have one baby to deal with you have two"

"Just watch James you'll probably have twins next time" Evie smiles at her brother who was holding his new nephews whilst Sirius held Aurora.

"I feel like Aurora's going to be more than enough to handle" 

Death of James and Lily

James was sat on the sofa with Aurora snuggled on his lap whilst Harry sat in front of him as he made puffs of coloured smoke erupt from his wand for the amusement of his children. Harry was laughing and trying to catch the smoke. The door opened and Lily entered.

"Come on its bedtime for you two" Lily says as she picks up Harry whilst James stands up holding Aurora. He threw his wand down upon the sofa and stretched. Suddenly the front door burst open as James quickly handed Aurora to Lily before sprinting down the hallway, forgetting his wand.

"Lily, take the kids and go! It's him! Go! Run! I'll hold him off !" Voldemort laughed before casting the curse.

"Avada Kedavra!" The green light filled the cramped hallway, it lit the pram pushed against the wall, it made the banisters glare like lightning rods, and James fell.

"Daddy" Aurora screamed as Lily ran upstairs. She quickly put Harry down in the cot and placed Aurora on the floor by the cot before barricading the door with a chair and boxes. Voldemort forced the door open, cast aside the chair and boxes hastily piled against it with one lazy wave of his wand and there she stood, her arms open as she shielded her children behind her.

"Not my children, not them, please not them!"

"Stand aside, you silly girl stand aside now."

"Not my children, please no, take me, kill me instead"

"This is my last warning, you can leave and live with your daughter I just want the boy"

"Not Harry! Please have mercy have mercy. Not Harry! Not Harry! Please I'll do anything"

"Stand aside. Stand aside, girl!" The green light flashed around the room and she dropped like her husband, Aurora screamed and hugged her mothers body.  He looked at the children and ignored the girl wanting to deal with the boy that was a threat to his future first. He pointed the wand very carefully into the boy's face. Harry began to cry. "Avada Kedavra!" And then the curse backfired as Voldemort fell to the ground. Aurora screamed again as she ran downstairs to her father.

"Daddy, get up" She stayed cuddled up to him until Sirius arrived.

"Hey baby girl" He whispered as he crouched down beside her, trying not to look at the body of his best friend. She looked up at him her face covered in tears as he picked her up and hugged her before heading upstairs.