POA 2

After breakfast Rory and Harry headed off to Diagon Alley to get their school things.

"Okay, you got your list?" Rory asks Harry.

"Yes" He answers her.

"Right I'll meet you here at 1 okay make sure you get all your school things" Rory doesn't notice the woman watching them with a small smile.

"Will do Rory" Harry says as he walks off. As Rory turns she bumps straight into the woman.

"Oh my I'm so sorry" Rory says apologising.

"It's fine dear" The woman smiles before moving away. Rory watches her for a moment before heading off to grab her school supplies.

"Ready to go back to school" Rory asks Harry on the last day of the summer holidays. 

"I can't wait I hate having to leave even just for the summer" Harry answers her.

"I get what you mean. The Dursleys suck"

"What's that noise" Harry asks as they both listen for a minute.

"Sounds like your friends downstairs. Might want to go stop them before they kill each other" Harry heads downstairs followed by Rory who was holding Atlas to find Ron and Hermione arguing about her new cat trying to eat Scabbers.

"I'm warning you, Hermione! Keep that bloody beast of yours away from Scabbers or I'll turn it into a tea cozy" Ron shouts.

"He's a cat, Ronald! What do you expect? It's in his nature" Hermione argues as the Potters reached the bottom of the stairs.

"A cat is that what they told you? Looks more like a pig with hair if you ask me. You don't see Rorys cat trying to eat him at school all year do you"

"That's rich coming from the owner of that smelly old shoe brush. It's all right, Crookshanks you just ignore the mean little boy" Hermione starts talking to the ginger cat now in her arms before both her and Ron turn to the stairs and see the Potters.

"Harry, Aurora hey" Hermione greets them as if her and Ron hadn't just had a shouting match.

"Hello, Hermione and Ron, how were your summers" Rory answers smiling at them.

"Pretty good didn't do much just some reading and visited some family. Ron had the better summer"

"We went to Egypt look" Ron says pulling out a newspaper clipping of him and his family in front of a pyramid even Ron's older brother Charlie went with them. "We won a family holiday, it was brilliant. It's got loads of old stuff like mummies, death masks and tombs"

"You know the ancient Egyptians worshipped the cat" Hermione interrupted him.

"Yeah along with the dung beetle. Anyway I got a new wand as well" Ron continued as the rest of the Weasleys appeared minus Charlie and Bill. Charlie had gone back to Romania where he works and Bill had stayed in Egypt where he works.

"Not flashing that clipping about again are you Ron?" George says appearing next to Ron.

"I haven't shown anyone"

"No not a soul. Just tom, the day maid, the night maid, the cook, the bloke that came to fix the toilet and that wizard from Belgium" Fred says standing next to Rory as he pulls her into a hug. "Hey Rory. We missed you"

"We really did it's a bit boring without our best friend for two months" George says pulling her into a hug once Fred had finished. Mrs Weasley walks over to them before giving Rory and Harry a hug each.

"It's good to see you dears" She greets them.

"It's good to see you too Mama Bear" Rory says whilst Harry smiles.

"Hello you two I wondered if I might have a quick word with you both" Mr Weasley says as he walks over with Mrs Weasley.

"Yeah of course" Rory says as her and Harry follow him over to the other side of the room. Mr Weasley glances at the wanted poster of Sirius Black that's on the wall next to them.

"There are some within the Ministry who would strongly discourage me from divulging what I'm about to tell you both. But I think you need to know the facts because you are both in danger. Grave danger" as Mr Weasley finishes speaking Harry glances at the poster of Sirius.

"Does this have anything to do with him sir?" Harry ask pointing at Sirius's picture.

"What do you two know of Sirius Black?"

"That he escaped from Azkaban and that he killed someone" Harry says as Mr Weasley looks between them.

"Well thirteen years ago when you stopped" Mr Weasley says looking at Harry.

"Voldemort" Harry finishes his sentence for him.

"Black lost everything. But he remains a loyal servant to this day. In his mind only you Harry stand in the way of" Mr Weasley hesitates.

"Voldemort"

"Harry I hate it when you say"

"I know sorry Ron hates it too"

"In Blacks mind only you stand in the way of you know who returning to power. That's why he's broken out of Azkaban. To find you and"

"Kill me" Harry finishes his sentence again.

"Harry I want you to swear that whatever you hear you won't go looking for Black same goes for you Aurora"

"Mr Weasley why would I go looking for someone who wants to kill me?" Harry says.

"Aurora can I have a word alone quick"

"Er yeah sure Mr Weasley. I'll come over to you in a minute" as soon as Harry's out of ear shot Mr Weasley speaks.

"What's on your mind you seemed distracted when I was speaking about Black"

"Sorry. It's just I remember him from before my parents were killed and he never did anything bad and loved me and Harry. I guess its just hard to imagine him as a bad guy when all you know is a good guy. I know he obviously did something bad to get locked away its just a lot to digest that's all"

"I understand that. Just don't do anything silly and try to keep Harry safe we both know how much he loves finding danger"

"Don't worry Mr Weasley I intend to keep him out of trouble as best as I can" Rory smiles at him as they walk back over to the others.