HBP 12

This year has definitely sucked so far. First they had Katie being cursed, then Ron poisoned and now Snape has just brought in a half conscious Malfoy covered in blood.

"Put him there Professor I'll get Madam Pomfrey" Rory tells him as he helps Malfoy onto the bed.

"What happened" Madam Pomfrey asks as she rushes over and starts healing Malfoy. He had slashes all over his chest and face that had already been slightly healed.

"He was hit by a spell, Potter did it" She looks at Rory.

"Wrong Potter Madam Pomfrey" Snape tells her.

"Harry did this?" Rory says in disbelief.

"I'm afraid so Miss Potter, your brother did this" Snape said with a kind of satisfaction before disappearing.

"Go find him" Madam Pomfrey says as she finishes healing Malfoy.

"Thank you Poppy" Rory heads out of the hospital wing to find Harry. She finds him near the girls bathroom. "What the hell was you thinking"

"I didn't mean it to happen," said Harry at once. His voice echoed. "I didn't know what that spell did."

"You didn't know. You can be serious right now. You did a spell that you didn't know. Why would you do that"

"I wasn't thinking, I'm sorry"

"How could you do something so stupid Harry, if you read a spell you don't know you don't try it on another person. You're lucky you didn't kill him"

"I know I'm sorry" She turns to walk away from him "Rory"

"I can't deal with you right now. Seriously how could you be so bloody stupid" She tells him before walking away. She heads back to the hospital wing. "How is he" Rory asks Madam Pomfrey gesturing to Malfoy.

"He's going to be fine I've managed to heal him, he shouldn't have any scarring"

"Okay what do you need me to do"

"You can head home, he'll be asleep until tomorrow and there's no one else here"

"Thanks Poppy" She sends Rory a quick smile as she leaves. She finds Charlie stood in the kitchen with Bill when she gets home. She walks over to Charlie as he wraps an arm around her waist.

"Hey Pillock"

"Hello Aurora, good day"

"Brilliant, wonderful really" Rory answers sarcastically.

"What happened" Charlie asks turning her to face him.

"My stupid, idiot brother happened"

"I'll leave you to deal with this one Char, I'll see you both later" Bill says as he goes to leave.

"Yeah I'll see you later Bill" Charlie says.

"Bye Pillock" He rolls his eyes before leaving.

"Right what did Harry do"

"He nearly killed someone Charlie"

"What"

"He read a spell somewhere, had no idea what it did and used it on Malfoy when they had an argument. He's lucky Snape heard Myrtle shouting"

"He had no idea what the spell was?"

"No he didn't"

"Rory it was an accident, he wasn't trying to kill him. Yes he shouldn't of used a random spell but he's 16 when aren't 16 year olds doing something they shouldn't"

"I know Charlie, it's just what could of happened"

"I know Nova" He wraps his arms around her as she places her head on his chest.