HBP 7

On the Saturday of the students first Hogsmeade visit Rory had agreed to help Madam Pomfrey as a few students had managed to injure themselves now that Quidditch was back in full swing. It was late afternoon when Hagrid came running in carrying an unconscious Katie Bell.

"Lay her here Hagrid" Rory tells him pointing to one of the beds "What happened"

"She's been cursed by a necklace"

"Poppy" Rory called out, she came running out of her office to see what had happened. "She's been cursed by a necklace"

"Where's the necklace now Hagrid" Madam Pomfrey asks looking directly at Hagrid.

"Professor McGonagall's got it"

"Thank you Hagrid" She said before performing some different tests on Katie. "I can't do anything for her I'm afraid she need's to go to St Mungo's" Katie was sent to St Mungo's the following morning. Rory spent the night in the hospital wing helping Madam Pomfrey keep an eye on Katie. As soon as Katie had been transferred Madam Pomfrey told Rory to go home and get some rest which she agreed to straight away. Charlie was stood in the kitchen when she arrived home.

"Is that you Nova" he called out.

"Yeah" Rory answered him whilst yawning.

"I'm in the kitchen" She headed to the kitchen and found him leant against the side waiting for the kettle. "You alright" She walked over to him as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Fine just tired"

"What happened"

"A girl got cursed by some necklace, no one knows why. She had to be transferred to St Mungo's just now" She tells him before yawning again.

"That's awful, come on let's get you to bed" Rory groans.

"I don't want to move" He laughs before picking her up. "I would argue that I'm not a child but I'm too tired" He laughs again as he walks up the stairs to their bedroom and places her on the bed.

"Get some sleep" He places a kiss on her head.

"Can you stay"

"Of course" He climbs into the bed beside her, pulling her to lay on his chest. "Now get some sleep"

"Okay Charlie" It doesn't take long for her to fully drop off.

Sunday brought yet more wedding planning including filling out the wedding invites luckily they could do this at home just Rory and Charlie. Rory was currently sat beside him on the sofa filling in half the invites whilst he did the other.

"Sometimes I wish I'd told you no when you asked me to marry you. Wedding planning sucks so much" He laughs at her before filling out another invite.

"Just think in a couple of months you'll be my wife"

"Stuck with you forever, how will I ever cope with that" She jokes as he puts the invites on the table beside him before grabbing her and pulling her into his lap. His lips meeting hers as his hand goes to the back of her head deepening the kiss, she moves so her legs were either side of his. Just as Charlie goes to slip his hands up her sides and under her top the floo network fires up and Fred comes out.

"Oh god" Rory groans and put her head on Charlies shoulder.

"What do we have here then" Fred says and Rory could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Why is it you always appear at the worst times" She turns to look at him getting off Charlies lap.

"Well I actually came to steal you, we've barely seen you and we want some Rory time" Fred says as he sits down on the sofa beside Charlie, picking up the pile of invites and looking through them.

"Well where's the other half of this we" Rory asks taking the invites off of him and placing them on the table.

"George is back at the flat with Lee waiting for me to get you"

"Go" Charlie says looking at Rory.

"What about the invites"

"I can do that now go have fun"

"Love you Charlie" She gives him a quick kiss before following Fred back to the flat.

"Rory" George wraps her in a hug as soon as they appear.

"Hey Georgie" He releases her and she gives Lee a hug as well. "So what's the plan" Fred goes in a random cupboard and pulls out 2 bottles of firewhiskey. "I like the way you think Freddie" Rory was suddenly very thankful for Madam Pomfrey giving her tomorrow off. The night ended up going the same way as the many before that included firewhiskey, them all passed out somewhere randomly. This time Fred was passed out half hanging out of the armchair he had been sat in, Lee was on the coffee table somehow, George was in the bathroom on the floor whilst Rory was on the floor with her head on the sofa. They were all woken the next morning by Bill and Charlie.

"Morning" Bill shouted, Fred muttered something as he shoots up and Lee screams slightly as he falls off the table that he had managed to stay on all night and Rory was certain she heard George hit his head on the toilet, Rory looks up to see Bill and Charlie stood by the fireplace smirking, she reached for the pillow beside her and threw it at them hitting Bill in the face before putting her head back in her arms on the sofa. "Charlie control your girlfriend" 

"No thanks mate I choose life" She hears a laugh as someone picks her up off the floor, opening her eyes she sees Charlie before burying her head in his neck.

"Right I've come to take my fiancé back if that's okay with you boys" Charlie says getting a few grunts in reply from them before apparating them home. Rory feels like she's going to be sick as Charlie put's her down on our sofa.

"Why would you apparate" She groans curling up on the end of the sofa, Bill and Charlie both laugh at her.

"I swear every time I leave you and them alone you get drunk" Charlie says sitting beside her and handing her a coffee as she sits up.

"It's fun until the next day" She mumbles making him laugh.

"Right wedding plans" Charlie says excitedly.

"Who's wedding" Rory mumbles.

"Our's"

"Nope I'm out" Both boy's laugh at her again.

"I'm joking Nova"

The next few months merged into one another as December finally arrived. The hospital wing had been fairly quiet after Katie Bell was cursed, thankfully she was making a good recovery. The main injuries had been related to Quidditch as expected.