OOTP 8

Rory was sat on her bed with a book in one hand and a piece of chocolate in the other when Sirius knocked the door. 

"Wow I feel like I'm looking at Moony right now not my favourite niece" he joked as he sat beside her stealing a bit of chocolate.

"Hey Pads, what's up"

"Why didn't you tell me about Romania" She raises an eyebrow at him.

"You knew already"

"I don't mean about going to visit, I mean why didn't you tell me about wanting to be a healer"

"I didn't tell anyone because I didn't want to get anyone's hopes up if it doesn't work out for me"

"What do you mean wolf" he says as he takes her hand in his.

"What's if I fail my exams and not many people are going to want to be treated by someone with a werewolf scratch Pads. Charlie only knows because it slipped out and he suggested his work place because they won't care about the scars"

"You can do anything you put your mind to and a scar isn't going to change that and if going to Romania lets you do what you want in life then you go to Romania"

"I love you Pad's"

"I love you too sweetheart" He pulls her into a hug as Charlie appears at her door "I'll leave you two alone" He stands quickly kissing her head before walking past Charlie and giving him a quick glare.

"I think he's warming up to me" Charlie jokes as he sits beside Rory "You all ready, we're apparating first thing in the morning"

"Great" She says sarcastically. Even though she could now apparate herself she still hated it.

"You'll be fine" She stands up, walking to her door quickly before shouting to the twins.

"Fred, George sleep over tonight my room"

"Hell yeah" Fred shouts back making her laugh slightly turning back to Charlie.

"Am I invited" He says winking at her.

"Nope just me and my favourite Weasleys" He looks at her before quickly grabbing her and pulling her to him.

"I thought I was your favourite Weasley"

"You're my favourite one to kiss" He raises an eyebrow at her.

"How many have you kissed"

"One" He laughs before kissing her.

"Ew Charlie get out she's all ours now" George says making them pull apart. Charlie places a quick kiss on her lips again making the twins fake gag before walking out, shutting the door behind him. The twins lay on the bed as Rory lays between them.

"So plans" Fred says first.

"Well how about food and fire whiskey" Rory suggests smiling at them both.

"Yes" The twins say in unison.

"Now how do we get the fire whiskey" She sits up at Georges words and reaches under the bed to reveal three bottles of fire whiskey and a box of different sweets "I do like the fact that you just keep that under your bed"

"What can I say" She smirks at them grabbing some glasses next before taking one of the bottles and filling the glasses, handing one to each twin. It's not long before they'd finished the first bottle and Sirius appeared at Rory's door.

"What's going on here then" He smirks leaning against the door frame. Rory jumped slightly then relax once she knew it wasn't Remus.

"Hello favourite uncle" He raises his eyebrows at her "How about a deal. You don't tell Moony and you can join us" He laughs slightly before coming in and shutting the door. She reaches under the bed and grabs another glass handing it to Sirius. They finish all the fire whiskey and most of the sweets before passing out. Sirius passes out on the floor with a pile of Rory's blankets, George passes out directly across the middle of the bed whilst Fred does the same at the end cuddling one of Rory's blankets and Rory passes out laid on her pillow, her legs over George. Rory starts waking when she hears her door open but she just picks up a pillow and buries her face into it not ready to move.