OOTP 2

"Hey Little Wolf" Rory looks up at her door to find Sirius and Remus stood there "we have something we need to talk to you about" Her hand subconsciously goes over her most recent burn. She notices Remus following her hand.

"What's up"

"Mundungus left Harry unprotected to to see someone about a batch of cauldrons that fell off the back of a broom!" Sirius says he runs a hand through his hair.

"What" Rory shouts.

"Harry was attacked by dementors. He's fine but he had to use magic to protect himself and is facing being expelled" Remus says calmly but Sirius looks as pissed as Rory. She stands up and heads straight for the kitchen finding Mundungus stood there. She pulls her fist back before he has a chance to even flinch and punches him straight in the nose.

"I warned you didn't I dung. Anything happens to my brother on your watch I'd break your nose" Remus appears behind her pulling her away from the man now holding his nose.

"Enough Aurora"

"Harry could have been killed because of him Moony" Rory shouts slightly "I said I didn't trust him to be on watch but no one wanted to listen and now look. Harry got attacked by dementors because he was left alone and could be expelled and its all because he left to do something illegal" She says pointing at Mundungus.

"We're all upset with him right now but you need to calm down and take a seat" Rory does as he says sitting down, waiting for the other order members to arrive. Remus and Sirius had agreed with Dumbledore that it would be best to allow her into the order meeting when they involved Harry. It wasn't long before the other members arrived including Bill who sat between Rory and Phoenix. Rory loved hanging out with Bill he was like the older brother she never really wanted but got all the same.

"Hey pillock" She sees him roll his eyes.

"Hello Rory. Fun day" She smirks and looks over at Mundungus who's tries to hide from her view. "Really. That's your handy work" Bill says following her line of sight. She shrugs.

"He deserves it"

"It was pretty good to watch as well" Phoenix says smiling at Rory whilst Bill just shakes his head slightly at the two.

"Right is everyone here" the real Alastor Moody starts making everyone go quiet. Rory rests her head in her arms and zones out until Bill nudges her in the ribs. She looks up to see Remus looking at her before he speaks.

"Okay so everyone agreed collecting Harry tonight will be myself, Moody, Tonks, Kingsley, Elphias, Dedalus, Emmeline, Sturgis, Hestia and Aurora"

"Agreed" everyone says in unison.

"Right we leave in 2 hours. Meeting over" Moody says as everyone starts leaving except Bill, Phoenix, Remus, Sirius, Mundungus and Mr and Mrs Weasley. Mundungus was passed out with his head on the table. Rory glares at him really wanting to punch him again.

"Aurora" Remus warns like he knows what she was thinking. She stands up and leaves the room slamming the door behind her. Heading straight for her room until she was needed. There's a knock at her door, she stands opening it to reveal Bill.

"Hey pillock what can I do for you"

"When did you last talk to Charlie"

"I sent him a message this morning, I haven't checked for a reply yet"

"How are you?"

"How do you think I am. My brother got attacked because of that idiot downstairs and I wasn't there because Dumbledore decided it was best to separate us for the summer" She rants as Bill takes a seat on her bed.