POA 12

It's been a few days since Harry's lesson with Remus. Rory was currently sat leaning against Ollies side in the common room whilst he was going over his plan for the next game against Ravenclaw.

"Ollie" his head snaps up to look at her.

"Yea" he smiles at her.

"I need to show you something" She says looking down at her hands. He notices taking her hand in his.

"Okay"

"I can't show you here. Come with me" She stands holding her hand out for him which he takes standing up before they both leave the common room and head to the forbidden forest.

"We can't go in there" he says stopping.

"Do you trust me"

"Of course I trust you"

"Just follow me I promise you are completely safe" he hesitates a bit but starts to follow her. She leads them to the clearing taking his hand so he can cross the barrier as well.

"What was that" he looks around trying to make sense of what just happened.

"It's a barrier that's designed to keep people and the things in the forest out of this clearing" he looks at her confused "this is essentially my safe place I guess you could say"

"Why do you need a safe space"

"Ollie I need you to promise what I'm going to show you stays between us. Harry doesn't even know and I need you to know"

"Rory I would never tell anyone things about you" She takes a seat on the ground and motions for him to do the same.

"I have extra powers that aren't exactly normal" She glances down at her hands then back to his face.

"I kinda guessed there was something about you. I've noticed people magically trip when you're around if they say something about you or someone you care about" he smiles at her.

"Okay don't freak out" She raises her hand, creating a small tornado in the palm of her hand, he looks at it amazed.

"Wow"

"That's only one of the things I can do" She makes the tornado disappear before replacing it with a flame and then putting it out with water created with her other hand.

"Aurora you are truly amazing" She smiles at him.

"There's more" She says placing her hand on the ground feeling the shape taking place. Once she's finished she lifts the small replica of a broomstick up made of stone and places it in his hand. "I can also control energy and make shields but I'm still working on controlling that"

"You're scared of my reaction aren't you" She nods "Rory, this just makes me like you even more. You're truly amazing and I'm glad you felt safe enough to tell me" His lips find hers as she forgets all her worries for a bit longer. Before long they decide to head back as its nearly curfew.

Todays the day of the game against Ravenclaw. Luckily Harry got the Firebolt back just in time which the whole teams thrilled about especially Ollie. Rory goes to find Hermione to see if she want's to sit with her seeing as her and Ron aren't currently speaking after he found blood on his sheet and automatically blamed it on Crookshanks. She also wasn't talking to Harry after he took Ron's side. Truthfully everyone thinks Crookshanks probably did eat Scabbers but that's what cats do.

"Hey Mione" She turns to look at Rory.

"Hey Rory did you need something" She looks sad but Rory could tell she was trying to hide it. She knew how she feels after Fred didn't speak to her for weeks, it hurts when someone who's meant to be your best friend stops talking to you.