OOTP 1

There's a knock on Rorys bedroom door as she moves Atlas off her lap and goes to open it to reveal Remus.

"Hey Moony what's up"

"I've got someone I want you to meet downstairs"

"Okay" Rory follows him down and into the kitchen.

"Wolf this is Evie, Evie this is Rory" Remus introduces them.

"Hi" Rory says quietly looking at Evie.

"I'll leave you two alone for a minute" Remus says leaving the room and shutting the door.

"Hello Rory" 

"I know you" Rory says looking at Evie properly and knowing exactly who she was.

"I'm Isaac and Logan's mum so you've probably seen me with them a few times and we also bumped into each other a couple of years ago in Diagon Alley" Rory shakes her head slightly.

"No I know you, you're my dad's twin sister" Evie looks at her.

"I wanted to meet you but I didn't want to ruin anything between you and Isaac and Logan" 

"Wait they knew who you were" Rory says angry that two of her closest friends have been keeping things like this from her.

"They did but I made them keep it quiet. I'm sorry" 

"How long have they known?" 

"Since before they went to Hogwarts" Rory looks at Evie shaking her head and walking out the room ignoring the confused look on Remus's face as she head's upstairs. Remus walks into her room a few minutes later.

"Hey wolf" She sits up on her bed.

"Did you know?" Rory says looking at her godfather.

"It wasn't my secret to tell you Rory it was Evies"

"Isaac and Logan know as well they've known since before I met them. I told them everything to do with Pads but they didn't feel the need to do the same"

"Wolf" Remus says going to sit beside her "Evie told them they couldn't tell you"

"But they told me who there dad was and what he'd supposedly done before we even became friends. They should have told me that as well even if she didn't want to know me I deserved to know Moony"

"It's not that she didn't want to know you wolf she didn't think you remembered her"

"How could I when she didn't want to give me time to"

"I know Wolf" She rests her head on his shoulder "Are you mad at me or just Evie and the Twins"

"I could never be mad at you Moony" She lifts her head and smiles at him as returns the gesture.

"Just don't take it out on the twins it was Evies decisions not theirs. They've argued with her a few times over wanting to tell you wolf" Rory nods as she rests her head back on his shoulder, they sit in silence for a while before Remus has to leave for a bit.

Rory looks at her bed for Atlas but doesn't see him as she places his food dish down on the floor before going to find him knowing full well he would be with Sirius.

"SIRIUS BLACK WHERE IS MY CAT" She shouts as she walks down to the kitchen. She walks into the kitchen and finds Sirius sat at the table with Atlas on his lap and a girl beside him that Rory remembered being friends with Charlie at school. "Stop stealing my cat" She glares at Sirius.

"But he likes me" Sirius moans.

"Atlas likes most people doesn't mean you can steal my baby"

"Anyway Little Wolf meet my niece Nix" He gestures to the girl sat beside him.

"I remember you, you were in Charlies year" Rory says smiling at Phoenix.

"I remember you too I also remember you telling Charlie off a few times for stealing your cat as well" Phoenix smiles at the cat.

"Same cat and he still a pain aren't you Atlas" The cat lifts his head lazily before going back to sleep on Sirius lap. "So where's my Moony today" Rory says to Sirius.

"He'll be here later"

"Awesome well in that case I'm going to take my cat back now" She picks up the cat before leaving Sirius and Phoenix. Walking back upstairs with Atlas in her arms. "I'm glad you like Pads as much as me doesn't mean you can ditch me for him if you're not ditching me for him you're ditching me for a Weasley" She says stroking the cat before placing him down at his food dish.