DH 11

After telling Ron and Harry who took it extremely well and actually smiled for the first time in what felt like weeks Rory apparates outside hers and Charlies home, quickly placing her hands on her knees as she waits for the sick feeling to disappear.

"Nova is that you?" She hears Charlies voice as he comes outside.

"Yeah. You can ask me the question in a minute when I don't feel like I'm going to be sick" Charlie looks at her with concern wanting to do nothing but take her in his arms and never let her go again. She takes a deep breath before standing up straight and looking at him. "Ask away"

"Where did you finally admit you love me?"

"By the lake behind the Burrow when you threatened to throw me in" Charlie rushes to his wife, pulling her to him as he kisses her.

"I thought you were helping Harry, Ron and Hermione"

"I was but there's a slight problem with that"

"What's wrong?"

"Let's go sit down" They head into the living room, Charlies arm around Rory's waist. He sits down and pulls her into his lap, wrapping his arms around her pulling her closer. 

"Is everyone okay?"

"Every ones fine Charlie. I need to tell you something"

"What's that?" He looks at her.

"I'm pregnant Charlie"

"What"

"I'm pregnant"

"How"

"I think you can answer that question" Rory smiles slightly. Charlie looks at her excitedly.

"You're pregnant" Charlie smiles as he kisses her.

"Yeah"

"We're having a baby" Charlie says kissing her again. 

"We're having a baby and they seem to like making me feel sick" Charlie wraps his arms around Rory.

"Well you have me to take care of you now"

"I love you Charlie Weasley"

"I love you too Aurora Weasley" He places a hand on her stomach. "I can't believe there's actually a baby in there" he says smiling. 

"It's a weird thought" Rory says as she leans into him more. 

"How far do you think you are?" Charlie asks after a while.

"A couple of months at least. The sickness started about 3 weeks after we left but I ignored it and put it down to the stress of what we were doing and it wasn't constant so that helped me put it down to that. It was only yesterday when I was sick again that Hermione suggested I might be pregnant and I was" 

"So maybe that night before the wedding" Charlie smiles at her. 

"That's what I'm thinking" 

"Right come on" Charlie said standing up with her and heading to the kitchen.

"What are you doing now?" Rory asked leaning against the counter looking at him. 

"I'm going to make you something decent to eat because I know you won't have been eating that well being on the run and then I'm going to run you a nice bath and I am going to take care of you" 

"Charlie" 

"Nope don't even try it darling. I am going to take care of you now sit your butt down" Rory rolls her eyes at him but does what he says. Rory watches as he starts cooking, a smile on her face as she stands up and walks over to him, wrapping her arms around his waist. "I thought I told you to sit" He smirks as he turns to face her, placing a kiss on her head.

"You did but I just want to hug you" She smiles at him. 

"I know how you feel darling but you need food so sit and I'll hug you all you want after"

"Fine" She says, quickly kissing him on the cheek before sitting back down whilst he finishes cooking. Once he's finished he places two plates on the table before sitting beside Rory and placing a hand on her leg as they eat in silence just enjoying being together again. As soon as they're both finished Charlie picks Rory up and heads towards the stairs "You know I can walk" Rory smiles at him.

"Yes but I am going to take care of you in anyway I can so get used to it" He kisses her on the head before heading upstairs and putting her down on the bed whilst he goes to run the bath. "Right come on" He picks her up again making her laugh as he heads to the bathroom. He puts her down so her feet are back on the ground before reaching for her top. She rolls her eyes but lets him help her like he wants to. As he reaches for her waistband she stops him. "What's wrong" He asks looking at her concerned.

"There's a pretty nasty scar on my leg, just thought I'd warn you" He looks at her before pulling her trousers down and running his fingers over the scar. 

"What happened" 

"Me and Ron got splinched after we escaped the Ministry" 

"Ouch. Dad said he saw you well sort of saw you and you warned him that he was being watched" 

"Yeah he called me Nova" 

"Yeah he said he didn't want to say your actual name so used my name for you instead also said you helped free a load of Muggle borns as well" Rory nodded and Charlie finished undressing her before helping her in the bath. "I've missed you so much Nova" He says crouching down at the side of the bath.

"I've missed you too and I think you should join me" She smirks at him as his eyes light up and he makes quick work of removing his own clothes before settling in behind her. She leans against him as he wraps his arms around her, both of them just enjoying being in each others arms again. 

"Charlie" Bill calls as he comes out of the fireplace. Charlie glances at Rory sleeping beside him as he quietly gets out of bed and throws on some pyjama bottoms and heads downstairs to see his brother.

"Hey Bill what brings you here?"

"Thoughts I'd come see you. I know how lonely you've been without Rory" Bill says looking at his younger brother who looked happier than he had done since Rory left.

"The thing is Bill" As Charlie starts talking Rory walks into the room.

"Morning Pillock" She smirks at Bill.

"Rory" Bill says surprised as Charlie walks behind her and places his arms around her and resting his hands on her stomach. "I thought you were with Harry, Ron and Hermione"

"I was. Had a slight problem come up though" Bill looks at her confused.

"She's pregnant Bill" Charlie says smiling at his brother.

"You're pregnant. Wow" Bill smiles at them.

"We're going to be parents" Charlie says kissing Rory on the top of the head.

"Congratulations you two" He says giving them both a hug "I can't believe I'm going to be an uncle" Charlie smiles at his brother. "When did you get back" Bill asks looking at Rory.

"Yesterday and found out about the baby the day before" 

"Bet that was a surprise for you then" Bill smirks at her.

"Yes it was Pillock"

"Massive surprise for me when she appeared outside yesterday" Charlie smiles as he kisses her on the cheek "A good one though" 

"When you going to tell Mum" Bill asks with a smile.

"Not for a few weeks. We need to see a healer seeing as Rory's been on the run with them for the past two months. The plan to tell her and the others after we've seen the healer which we're doing tomorrow so probably tell them next weekend or something" 

"Have fun. She's going to be so thrilled and not leave you alone" 

"You'll just have to be my human buffer again won't you Pillock" 

"Or your husband can" Bill smirks at her. 

"Or that" Rory smiles as Charlie rolls his eyes at them.