DH 14

"Ready to go Nova" Charlie asks placing his arm around her waist as they leave the Burrow once Mrs Weasley had stopped fussing about them.

"Are you? It's Pads and Moony" 

"As ready as I can be going to see your werewolf godfather and uncle that spent 12 years in Azkaban and telling them I got their little wolf pregnant" Rory smiles at him.

"I'll protect you darling" 

"Why thank you darling" They apparate outside Lupin Cottage where Sirius and Remus were waiting.

"Wolf" Sirius looks at her. 

"Hi" 

"You're back" 

"Sirius question first" Remus reminds him.

"Oh yeah sorry I just want to hug her" Sirius says before thinking of a question. "Right Wolf erm" Rory smiles as Remus shakes his head.

"Rory what was your biggest fear when I came back into your life?" Remus asks.

"Losing control and hurting someone I care about" Sirius looks at Remus who nods before he rushes to Rory, pulling her to him.

"We've been so worried about you being out there. Are the others back as well?" Sirius says as he slightly releases her.

"No they're still out there" 

"What's going on? You'd never leave them alone willingly" Remus says as he hugs her once Sirius lets her go. Rory glanced at Charlie briefly before looking back at her godfather and Uncle. 

"I need to tell you something" 

"Come on lets go inside and you can tell us" Remus says leading them inside and making the tea. 

"Is everyone else okay?" Sirius asks as Remus puts a mug in front of each of them.

"They're all fine Pads" 

"So what did you need to tell us Wolf?" Remus asks taking a seat beside Sirius, opposite Rory and Charlie. Charlie rests his hand on Rory's leg and gives it a gentle squeeze. 

"I'm pregnant" Sirius sends Charlie a glare before smiling at Rory.

"That's amazing Wolf" Remus says getting up to give her a hug before Sirius does the same before sending Charlie another glare.

"I'm happy for you little wolf and Charlie" Sirius says as he releases Rory.

"Thanks Sirius" Charlie says wrapping an arm around Rory's waist as she sits back down. 

"So how's Tonks?" Rory asks Remus who smiles.

"She's good. Her morning sickness is slowly easing which she's thrilled about" He smiles.

"I bet, morning sickness sucks" 

"Ahh take it you're suffering from it as well" Remus says with a sympathetic smile.

"Yep generally when I want to sleep it's awful" 

"So how far along are you?" Sirius asks.

"Just over nine weeks" 

"A couple of weeks behind Tonks then" 

"Which means wolf you were pregnant when we spoke about it that day" Remus says looking at her.

"I was but I was completely unaware otherwise I wouldn't of agreed to help Harry which reminds me Pad's I need to talk to you about something soon" 

"How about me and Charlie leave you two alone for a bit and you can talk" 

"Thanks Moony" He smiles as him and Charlie leave the room. 

"What's wrong Wolf" Sirius asks after they've left.

"It's about your brother Pads" 

"What about the idiot" 

"We found out what really happened to him"

"Yeah he got cold feet" 

"No he didn't Pads. He changed sides a while before he died. You remember Harry telling you about what we were doing and the locket being fake"

"Yes but what does that have to do with Regulus"

"He took the real locket to try and destroy but he was killed in that cave by inferi. He ordered Kreacher to leave him and destroy the locket. Regulus was trying to help defeat You-know-who without anyone knowing what he was doing" Sirius looked at her surprised. 

"How did you find out" 

"Harry ordered Kreacher to tell us about the locket after remembering that we'd seen the real one at Grimmauld Place" 

"All these years I thought he had just got cold feet. I never expected that he'd died doing the right thing" He had a sad smile on his face. "Thank you for telling me"

"I'd never keep something like that from you Pads, he was your brother" Sirius pulls her into a hug as she wraps her arms around him.