GOF 1

Rory looked over at Harry who was laid flat on his back, his breathing hard as though he had been running, his hands pressed over his face. He sat up his hand still over his scar as his other hand reached for his glasses.

"You okay Harry" She asked looking up from her book.

"Just a dream. Why aren't you asleep?" Truthfully, she hadn't been able to sleep properly since the werewolf attack.

"Just couldn't sleep. Did you want to talk about the dream. I'm here if you do"

"It was nothing, don't worry about it. But just so you know I'm here for you as well, you can talk to me if theres anything on your mind you know that right" His eyes meet hers.

"I know Harry. That's what siblings are for" She stands up and walks over to his bed as he moves over making room for her. She lays down next to him wrapping her arms around him like she used to when they were younger and he'd have a nightmare.

"I love you Ror. I'm glad you're my sister" She smiled at him.

"I love you too and I wouldn't want anyone other than you as a brother" As soon as he had drifted back off to sleep she stood up and crossed to the window opening the curtains to look at the street below. Privet Drive looked exactly as a respectable suburban street would be expected to look in the early hours of Saturday morning. All the curtains were closed. There wasn't a living creature in sight, not even a cat. She walked back over to her bed and took out a piece of parchment to write to Remus and Sirius. Starting with her letter to Sirius.

Hey Pads,

I hope freedom's treating you well, you deserve it after 12 years of hell. I miss you just so you know.

Honestly I can't remember the last time I was able to sleep properly and I think Harry's starting to notice. It's not because I'm not tired because I am I'm so tired but every time I close my eyes and go to sleep I dream of that night and of nearly dying, it's so much worse than before. I'd got used to my old nightmares but these are new. Doesn't help the thoughts of knowing Moony's out there somewhere blaming himself and not answering my letters. I miss him and I miss you.

Luckily we're leaving this place tomorrow to go to the Weasleys for the rest of the summer. We're all going to the Quidditch World Cup.

Love you Pad's.

Love your little wolf x

Dear Moony,

I need you so much right now. I lied when I said I was fine in all my other letters, I'm not. I'm the furthest thing from fine. I can't sleep. Every time I close my eyes to sleep I have nightmares and I'm so tired. I've been writing to Sirius but he's not you and I want you. I know you feel guilty but I don't blame you Moony, I blame the werewolf that you have no control over. I see you as two different people. You're my Moony, the guy who knows how I have my tea and always has chocolate on hand when I feel sad and the person who gives me the best hugs.

I love you Moony please write back to me. I need you.

On a happier message, me and Harry get out of the Dursleys tomorrow. We're going to the Weasleys for the rest of the summer and even have tickets for the Quidditch World Cup.

Love from your Wolf x

Once the inks dry she attaches both letter's to Phoenix's leg and takes her to the window.

"Go to Sirius first them Remus" Rory tells her opening the window, she gives her head a little stroke. "Don't forget we'll be at the Weasley's when you return so go there" She hoots slightly before taking flight out of the window. Rory watches her until she can no longer see her before deciding to try and get at least some sleep. Atlas jumped up beside her and snuggled into her side. As Rory closed her eyes she jumped slightly as Dudley gave a tremendous grunting snore from the next room. Trying to relax she started telling herself that there's nothing in this house that shouldn't be here. The only people here are Harry, Uncle Vernon, Aunt Petunia, and Dudley and they were plainly still asleep. She laid there trying to sleep until the sunrise slowly crept into the room. Finally, when the sun had risen, when the bedroom walls had turned gold and when sounds of movement could be heard from Vernon and Petunia's room she decided to give up with trying to sleep and got out of bed grabbing a pair of ripped jeans and an oversized black hoody along with some hair clips and a brush before heading to the bathroom. After getting dressed she brushed her waist length hair before moving it all to covering her neck as best as possible clipping it in place. With the help of the hoody and her hair the scar's on her neck were hardly visible and her chest fully covered as she headed back to hers and Harry's room sitting back on her bed and picking up the book again with Atlas now on her lap as Harry started to stir.