POA 7

It's been a few weeks since Sirius Black had tried to get into the Gryffindor common room. None of the teachers could figure out how he had managed to get into the castle unnoticed. Rory finds Harry sat at the Gryffindor table with the rest of the Gryffindor Quidditch team looking at his breakfast bowl. She takes a seat next to him.

"You okay Harry? It's only Hufflepuff you've beaten them every time you've played them"

"It's not that Ror, It's the dementors presence that's making me more nervous you've seen the effect they have on me" She wraps an arm around him.

"Don't worry about it too much Dumbledore will be there so nothing bad will happen to you. Now I could be wrong but I doubt it" She winks at him

"Thanks Rory you always know what to say" He smiles at him.

"Not always" She smiles at him before quickly looking at Fred then back to her breakfast. Since Halloween they'd barely said a sentence to each other. Rory pushed her food around her plate for a little while before deciding she'd had enough even though all she managed was to drink a coffee too busy thinking about her best friend who wouldn't speak to her. She stands and walks over to the twins quick before leaving the hall "Good luck guys you'll be great" At her words George stands to give her a hug whilst Fred just nods. "I'll see you later" She says as she leaves the hall running into Ollie just outside.

"Hey Rory" He says quickly pecking her on the lips.

"Hello Ollie"

"I've got something for you" He says handing her his Quidditch jumper "I want you to wear it" 

"Thank you" She slips it on over her other jumper "Good luck today I'll be cheering you on" He smiles at her pulling her in for another kiss before he heads into the hall.

"Oh look the uglier Potter finally managed to get a boyfriend" Rory turns to see Pansy Parkinson a Slytherin in Harry's year.

"I mean everyone has the right to be ugly Pansy but you're over doing it a bit" Rory smirks at her as she sees the anger rising.

"You'll regret that" She snarls.

"I'd agree with you but then we'd both be wrong" Pansy stomps her foot slightly before storming into the hall. Rory just laughs and heads off. She bumps into Logan and Isaac.

"Nice jumper Rory" Isaac smirks at her.

"Thanks" She smirks back "How are you both, haven't seen you much recently" She looks at them both.

"We've been spending a lot of time in the common room avoiding people because of dad. I mean I'm surprised you're still talking to us after what he did to your parents" Logan says looking at her.

"We're not our parents. I'd never judge you guys on him. You two are some of my best friends and I love you guys" She smiles at them as Isaac pulls her in for a hug.

"Thanks Ror" 

"Right I'm going to go find Ron and Hermione. Stop distancing yourself from me, anyone says anything and I'll punch them personally" She smiles at them before walking off. She finds Ron and Hermione in the Gryffindor common room. "Hey guys, you going to the match?"

"Yea did you wanna join us" Ron smiles at her.

"If that's alright with you, all my friends are on the team"

"Fine with me, Hermione?" Ron looks at her distracting her from her book.

"Oh it's fine with me" She smiles at her before going back to her book. They all head down to the stands wrapped in multiple layers ready to brave the elements. The pitch barely visible as they find some seats.