GOF 3

Harry came out of the fire place shortly after Rory.

"Did he eat it?" Fred said excitedly, holding out a hand to pull Harry to his feet whilst George smiled at him waiting for the answer his arm around Rory's shoulder.

"Yeah," Harry said, straightening up. "What was it?"

"Ton-Tongue Toffee," Fred said brightly. "George and I invented them, and we've been looking for someone to test them on all summer" The tiny kitchen exploded with laughter, Ron was sitting at the scrubbed wooden table with two red-haired people Rory hadn't noticed until then. Bill and Charlie, the two eldest Weasley brothers.

"How're you doing, Harry?" Charlie said coming to stand beside Rory as George went to stand with Fred smirking at each other. Charlie was built like the twins, shorter and stockier than Percy and Ron, who were both long and lanky. He had a broad, good-natured face, which was weather-beaten and so freckly that he looked almost tanned; his arms were muscular, and one of them had a large, shiny burn on it.

"Rude" Rory muttered under her breath making him smirk.

"Hello Nova. Don't worry I didn't forget you. Bit hard to see you with your hood up" He wraps his arms around her pulling her to him.

"I missed you" She whispered.

"Missed you too now what's with the hood?" He questioned as he let go of her.

"Doesn't matter" She glanced down at the floor knowing her eyes would give her away. Bill gets to his feet, smiling, and also shook Harry's hand. Bill was, there was no other word for it except cool. He was tall, with long hair that he had tied back in a ponytail. He was wearing an earring with what looked like a fang dangling from it. Bill's clothes would not have looked out of place at a rock concert, with his dragon hide boots. Before any of them could say anything else, there was a faint popping noise, and Mr. Weasley appeared out of thin air at George's shoulder. He was looking angrier than Rory had ever seen him.

"That wasn't funny Fred!" he shouted. "What on earth did you give that Muggle boy?"

"I didn't give him anything," Fred said, with another evil grin. "I just dropped it It was his fault he went and ate it, I never told him to."

"You dropped it on purpose!" roared Mr. Weasley. "You knew he'd eat it, you knew he was on a diet"

"How big did his tongue get?" George asked eagerly.

"It was four feet long before his parents would let me shrink it!" Everyone roared with laughter again. "It isn't funny!" Mr. Weasley shouted. "That sort of behaviour seriously undermines wizard Muggle relations! I spend half my life campaigning against the mistreatment of Muggles, and my own sons"

"We didn't give it to him because he's a Muggle!" Fred said indignantly.

"No, we gave it to him because he's a great bullying git," George said. "Isn't he, Harry?"

"Yeah, he is, Mr. Weasley, they all are. They've done nothing but bully us especially Rory all summer" Harry said earnestly as Rory looked down avoiding Charlies eyes.

"That's not the point!" raged Mr. Weasley. "You wait until I tell your mother"

"Tell me what?" said a voice behind them. Mrs. Weasley had just entered the kitchen. She was a short, plump woman with a very kind face, though her eyes were presently narrowed with suspicion. "Oh hello, Harry, Aurora dears" she said, spotting them and smiling. Then her eyes snapped back to her husband. "Tell me what, Arthur?" Mr. Weasley hesitated. However angry he was with Fred and George, he hadn't really intended to tell Mrs. Weasley what had happened. There was a silence, while Mr. Weasley eyed his wife nervously. Then two girls appeared in the kitchen doorway behind Mrs. Weasley. One, with very bushy brown hair and rather large front teeth, was Harry's and Ron's friend, Hermione Granger. The other, who was small and red-haired, was Ron's younger sister, Ginny. Both of them smiled at Harry, who grinned back, which made Ginny go scarlet - she had been very taken with Harry ever since his first visit to the Burrow. "Tell me what, Arthur?" Mrs. Weasley repeated, in a dangerous sort of voice.