DH 4

Rory left Percy's old room heading to the bathroom quickly before her, Ginny, Tonks and Phoenix had to get into their dresses. She bumped into Charlie. 

"Ah my beautiful wife" he pulls her to him before giving her a kiss.

"Hi"

"Bill's having a freak out so you can come with me and help quick" he grabs her hand and pulls her to his and Bill's room "Bill its me I've got Rory with me" The door opens to reveal Bill in his suit.

"Don't you look dashing pillock"

"Thanks Rory"

"Why you freaking out"

"It's just normal wedding nerves I'm sure although I don't remember Charlie freaking this much" he says as he sits down.

"Yeah but he's Charlie, he's a special case. Only person I know that wants to plan a wedding in 4 months"

"Yeah but you didn't freak out did you"

"Erm yeah ask Angelina, Nix, Ginny, Tonks and your mother about that one pillock" Charlie looked at her a smirk on his face "Shut it Charles"

"You freaked out, I'm flattered"

"Shut it" Rory told Charlie before turning to Bill "Best bit of advice I got was just concentrate on who I was marrying and forget about everything else even got some similar advice from you when we were planning the wedding" Charlie wraps an arm around her and kisses her cheek as Bill looks up and smiles.

"Thank you Rory" he stands and wraps her in a quick hug.

"Anytime pillock, right I'm going to go now leave you two to finish what you've got to do" Rory heads out of the room and back to Percy's old room only to find Hermione talking to the Weasleys Aunt Muriel just outside of the door.

"You" she said turning to Rory away from Hermione.

"Yeah" Rory answered slightly confused.

"You're the one that's married to Charles aren't you"

"I am"

"Lovely wedding but rushed if you ask me though, thought maybe you was pregnant that's why you rushed" She glanced down at Rory's stomach before looking back at her face.

"Nope not pregnant Charlie just really wanted to get married sooner rather than later"

"Yes it's clear you're not pregnant but now you're married it won't be long I expect" Rory sends Hermione a 'help me' look as she just smiles at Rory glad to have the attention away from her.

"We'll have to see" Rory says before walking into Percy's room. 

"Finally" Phoenix says looking at Rory.

"Sorry I got corned by the Weasleys aunt Muriel" Rory said quickly.

"Oh my god, you too. She's just been telling me exactly how to wear her tiara" Phoenix says with a groan.

"At least she didn't say you was getting married because you're pregnant" 

"Is that actually what she said to you" Tonks asks in disbelief.

"Yes. She said nice wedding, bit rushed, thought you was pregnant" 

"Wonderful woman. Anyway lets get dressed" Tonks says as they all start getting into their dresses before helping Phoenix with hers.

The crowd fell silent as music swelled from what seemed to be the golden balloons. A great collective sigh issued from the assembled witches and wizards as Sirius walked Phoenix up the aisle. Phoenix was wearing a very simple white dress that had small flowers in the lace.