GOF 4

Rory was laid on her bed in Ginnys room trying to get at least a bit of sleep. Ginny and Hermione were both fast asleep and had been for a few hours. Rory decides to go get a drink and see if that helps. As she reaches the kitchen she notices Charlie sat at the table.

"Shouldn't you be asleep" She asks him as she grabs a glass to get a drink.

"Shouldn't you"

"I'm just getting a drink quick"

"Why won't you talk to me Nova" His eyes meet hers.

"I am" She answers glancing down at the floor before realising she only had a tank top and short on so she moved her hair to cover her neck and chest as he stood up walked over to her.

"Stop doing that" he says as he reaches for her hair moving it out of the way "Stop hiding it. It doesn't change anything about you" He gently runs his hand over it.

"Charlie you don't get it. I hate it"

"Talk to me, help me get it. What's the real reason you're awake right now"

"It's stupid"

"What is?"

"I'm scared to be alone" She whispers looking down at the ground "Every time I close my eyes I see the werewolf Charlie and it terrifies me. I'm terrified it's going to happen again" She admits barely above a whisper but he heard. He pushes her towards a chair crouches down in front of her, taking her hands in his.

"It's going to be okay. You're safe you know that. No one's going to hurt you again. It was a freak accident Nova" She feels the tears fall down her cheeks as he looks at her.

"Charlie" She whispers as he rubs his fingers over her knuckles.

"You need sleep Nova. Tomorrow you can apparate with me"

"I haven't been able to sleep in weeks Charlie I'm lucky if I manage an hour without a nightmare" Before he replies they hear someone else walk into the kitchen.

"Hello dears what are you both doing up" Mrs Weasley walks in the kitchen. Charlie looks at Rory then at his mum.

"Hey mum. Rory couldn't sleep"

"Charlie go grab a sleeping draught from the cupboard"

"Mum do you have one for a dreamless sleep" she looks between them finally noticing the tears on Rory's face.

"Yes Charlie of course it's the purple one" he walks off to grab the potion as Mrs Weasley walks to sit beside Rory. "It's okay, after what happened to you I'd be surprised if you didn't get nightmares. This is the first time I've actually seen it, you don't need to hide it especially from us you know that dear. You're family" She wraps an arm around Rory pulling her to her as Charlie walks back in.

"This one?" He holds up the bottle for Mrs Weasley to see.

"Yes dear that's the one" she smiles at Rory before walking over to her son.

"I'm going to apparate her with me tomorrow mum so she can get some sleep. She can come sleep in with me and Bill that way she can get some proper sleep without being woken up by the others in the morning" she smiles at him.

"I'll put her bed in there for you"

"Mum it's fine I can do it you go get some sleep, you've got a couple of hours until you need to wake them"

"Okay dear. Get some rest and I'll see you both in the morning"

"Night mum" Charlie kisses her on the cheek.

"Night Mama bear"

"Goodnight you two" she leaves as Charlie walks over to Rory again with the potion in his hand.