GOF 11

"Hey Angie" Rory greets Angelina as she enters the girls dorm.

"Hey Rory, how was your summer"

"Well the last two weeks were awesome except for what happened at the quidditch world cup"

"That was awful. So what did you do that was so great"

"Spent two weeks at the Weasleys" She raises her eyebrow at Rory.

"Do tell, you seem extra happy about that" she says as she flops on Rory's bed patting the space next to her for Rory to do the same. "Was a certain dragon Weasley there by any chance"

"He was" Rory smiles at the thought of Charlie.

"That smile tells me that someone's feelings are very much back"

"Back and also maybe might be kind of returned by him"

"Wait what tell me everything now" she sits up excitedly.

"Well he told me he loves me"

"He what, oh my godric I'm so happy for you"

"He also kissed me and we may or may not currently be together"

"You're dating the boy you've been in love with since first year. You give me a new hope for love. Wait who knows"

"Just you and Bill Weasley. He may have walked in on us kissing" Rory blushes slightly making Angelina laugh. "So you can't tell anyone"

"I won't tell anyone don't worry. At least he's so much better than a certain Oliver Wood"

"I thought you liked Ollie"

"I did until he broke my best friends heart"

"Didn't know you cared Ang" Rory smirks at her as Angelina hits her slightly in the arm.

"Of course I care"

"Don't worry Angie if anyone breaks your heart I'll break their nose"

"That is why I love you Aurora Potter" They both laugh and continue to catch up eventually both falling asleep on Rory's bed. The storm had blown itself out by the following morning, though the ceiling in the Great Hall was still gloomy; heavy clouds of pewter grey swirled overhead as Rory saw Harry, Ron, and Hermione examining their new course schedules at breakfast. Rory sat a few seats down with Fred, George, and Lee discussing magical methods of aging themselves and bluffing their way into the Triwizard Tournament.

"Aging Potion" Rory suggested to the boys as Hermione gave her a disapproving look.

"You can't seriously be helping them break the rules Rory"

"Do you know me at all Hermione, at least half the bad ideas they have come from yours truly" Rory smirks at her before turning back to the twins and Lee who were all laughing.

"I think you're on to something with the Aging Potion. Question is who can brew it" Fred says.

"Who's top of our potions class. Me" She says pointing to herself. "You guys get the ingredients and I'll make it"

"I love you Aurora Potter"

"Love you to Freddie" She winks at him. "Moody first, hope he's a good teacher seems a bit unhinged personally"

"Anyone's got to be better than Lockhart" Lee says. There was a sudden rustling noise above them as a hundred owls came soaring through the open windows carrying the morning mail. The owls circled the tables, looking for the people to whom their letters and packages were addressed. Isaac and Logan walked over to Rory.

"Potter" Isaac said with a smirk.

"Black" She smirked back.

"Hello Rory" Logan says sitting beside her slightly.