DH 13

"Right I've sent a letter to mum saying I'm visiting on Saturday and I've sent Remus and Sirius a letter saying I need to speak to them about something on Sunday. The twins are also going to be going to mums Saturday afternoon" Charlie says as he sits down beside Rory before laying down and placing his head in her lap.

"Very organised aren't you" Rory says with a smile.

"Figured we'd get them all told on the weekend then it's done" He turns his head slightly to kiss her stomach. "I can't wait to meet you little one" He whispers to her stomach as she runs her hand threw his hair.

"Morning Nova" Charlie says kissing her cheek to wake her.

"Morning" She mutters slowly opening her eyes.

"If I could leave you to sleep I would darling but we've got to go mums and don't want her to worry if we're late"

"Technically she's only expecting you" She smirks.

"Yes but I can hardly put in a letter that we're both going when you're supposed to be with Harry, Ron and Hermione"

"Good point" He laughs before handing her one of his jumpers to put on. They apparate just outside the Burrows gate as Rory closes her eyes for a moment willing the nauseous feeling to go away whilst Charlie rubs her back gently.

"If you need to be sick then be sick darling" She shook her head slightly before looking at him.

"I'm good" He smiled before placing a quick kiss on her head and leading her towards the Burrow. Mrs Weasley comes running out of the door and looks at Rory surprised.

"Hey mum" Charlie says pulling Rory into his side.

"Thank god you're back" She smiles at Rory "Wait first questions. Charlie what do you call Rory?"

"Nova" Charlie smiles before Mrs Weasley turns to Rory.

"Rory what was you worried about on your wedding day?" Rory glanced at Charlie who smirked slightly.

"Shut it Charles Weasley" She whispers before answering Mrs Weasley "That it was too soon" as soon as she had said her answer Mrs Weasley rushed to them and pulled Rory into a hug.

"I've been so worried about you Aurora"

"I'm okay mama bear"

"Mum we actually came here to talk to you and dad" Charlie says making Mrs Weasley finally release Rory.

"Of course your fathers in the kitchen" They follow her to the kitchen where Mr Weasley was sat reading the paper "Arthur its Charlie and Aurora" He looks up suddenly with a smile.

"You're back" Rory nods. "Was it you in the Ministry that day?"

"Yeah it was. It was actually Harry that said you was being watched but coming from who he was pretending to be it sounded like a threat"

"It did until I realised it was you and you were warning me. Thank you for that also well done for getting all those muggles out"

"We can continue this conversation later dear" Mrs Weasley says looking at Mr Weasley and then turning her attention to Rory and Charlie "What did you need to talk to us about"

"You might want to sit down mum" Charlie smiles at her as she does what he says "Rorys pregnant, we're going to have a baby" He says as he wraps an arm around Rorys waist.

"We're going to be grandparents" Mrs Weasley says as Charlie nods "oh my I need to start knitting" She rushes to them pulling Rory in for a hug again before doing the same to Charlie "how far?"

"Just over nine weeks mama bear"

"Sit down and I'll make the tea. A baby" Mrs Weasley smiles as she goes to make the teas whilst Rory and Charlie sit and start talking to Mr Weasley who was also smiling.

"A baby how exciting" Mr Weasley says looking at them as Mrs Weasley places a cup of tea in front of each of them and taking a seat.

"So how are you feeling dear" Mrs Weasley asks looking at Rory.

"Oh erm fine"

"Any sickness?"

"Unfortunately yeah"

"I had it the worst with Charlie" Mrs Weasley smiles at him. They were all sat in the living room when the twins appeared.

"Hello mum" Fred greets Mrs Weasley before glancing at Rory. "Rory you're back" he grabs her pulling her into a hug before George does the same.

"We've been so worried about you, you pain in the arse" George says when he finally let's her go.

"I live to make you worry" Rory smirks.

"It feels like it sometimes you pain" Fred says with a smile.

"You know I'm here to you know your brother" Charlie says standing up.

"Yeah but you're not our beautiful best friend and unofficial triplet are you Charlie" George smirks at him.

"Well in that case I'll leave it down to your best friend to tell you why she's back" Charlie smiles before walking into the kitchen with his parents.

"What's he on about?" Fred asks looking at Rory.

"I'm pregnant" Rory says.

"Seriously" George smiles and hugs her.

"Seriously" Rory says with a smile.

"We're going to be Uncles George. That kids going to be so spoiled" Rory rolls her eyes at them. Fred wraps an arm around her as they walk to the kitchen. "So Charlie how dare you knock up our dear Aurora here" Fred says with a smirk.

"Really" Rory says looking at him as Charlie walks over to her, wrapping his arm around her waist.

"Well Fred have you seen her it's a bit hard to keep my hands off" Rory glares at him.

"I'm going to kill you both" Rory says as they laugh.