HBP 1

Harry had been made to return once again to Privet Drive by Dumbledore although he wouldn't tell them the reason. Rory was currently staying with the twins to help them get the shop ready for opening. Dumbledore had agreed that from the 1st September Rory would be working with Madam Pomfrey in the Hogwarts hospital wing but would be able to floo to Charlies from Madam Pomfrey's office each evening.

"Hey Georgie" Rory said as she flung herself onto his bed next to him.

"Hey Rory"

"You excited about the opening?"

"Yeah also nervous" He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Don't be. The shops great and you'll be great too"

"Thanks Rory. Honestly couldn't ask for a better friend and I don't know how I'm going to survive when you go to Romania" He hugs her.

"I'll be back all the time and you can come to me whenever you want Georgie" She hugs him back. "Right I'm going to the Burrow to see Mama Bear for a while. You coming?"

"Nah I'll see her tomorrow or something"

"Okay bye Georgie" She kissed his cheek quickly before finding Fred and doing the same. She apparated to the Burrow and found Bill outside feeding the chickens. "Hey Pillock" he stood up to give her a quick hug.

"Hey Rory want to help?" he holds out the chicken feed to her.

"Sure" She takes some of the feed and starts throwing it to the ground as he does the same.

"Mum's going to be happy you're here" She looks at him confused.

"Why"

"Two reasons. 1 she loves you and 2 Ginny and Ron won't shut up asking if you're really okay" They finish feeding the chickens before heading in "Mum look who I found" Bill calls out as Mrs Weasley comes running to her son.

"Rory, hello dear"

"Hey Mama Bear" She pulls Rory into a hug as Ron and Ginny come running in as well.

"Rory" Ginny throws herself at her as soon as Mrs Weasley lets her go.

"Hey Gin miss me?"

"Of course, I haven't seen you since that night in the Ministry. I've just had Bill and Mum assuring me you were okay" She hugs Rory tighter before letting her go as Ron replaces her.

"Thank god you're okay"

"I'm fine Ron"

"Right come on tea" Mrs Weasley grabs Rory's arm pulling her to the kitchen and making her sit down before busying herself with making cups of tea. Mrs Weasley hands Rory a cup of tea "Thank you Mama Bear"

"Are you staying dear" Mrs Weasley asks sitting opposite her.

"I was just going to go back to Grimmauld place"

"Oh no dear you can stay in the twins old room"

"It's no problem Mama Bear I don't mind going home"

"Nonsense you are staying here and that's final"

"Thanks Mama Bear" Rory had been staying at the Weasleys for a few day's and was currently sat in the kitchen with Tonks and Mrs Weasley.

"He's an idiot Tonks" Rory tells her as she continues to cry over Remus. "He doesn't think he deserves happiness but I've seen you two together he just needs to accept his worth" She hugs Rory.

"Thanks Rory" They all jump slightly as they hear a noise outside. Mrs Weasley walks to the kitchen window.

"Who's there?" She said in a nervous voice. "Declare yourself!"