OOTP 17

Rory was woken by Fred the next morning.

"Hey Rory, did you want to go get breakfast" She shook her head as she sat up, she noticed George sat on his bed.

"I'm going to head to my dorm, talk to Pads" They both looked at her as she got up still in Georges t-shirt and shorts not caring about how she looked to anyone else. The dorm was empty as she laid on her bed before sitting up to grab the mirror.

"Pads" She called out and was surprised when Remus appeared "Moony" She smiled at him.

"Hey Wolf"

"How are you?" He laughs slightly.

"I'm fine Wolf, Sirius told me you've been worried about me"

"Of course I worry about you"

"So how's school"

"Fine"

"Really Wolf"

"No"

"What's going on"

"Umbridge"

"I've heard she's the new defence teacher. Sirius told me she's not really teaching"

"She's trying to show that she's the one in charge"

"What do you mean?"

"Okay don't get mad at me for fighting and don't tell Mrs Weasley please"

"What happened" She tells him all about the match and what happened after as he sits there listening to everything she said.

"So you got a week's detention"

"Yeah"

"That hardly seems fair"

"Moony she hates me. Honestly I think she hates me more than Snape. I've had more detentions than anyone else, I don't even have to do anything to get one"

"Just hang in there Wolf"

"I am"

"Anyway we have an Order meeting later and Charlie's going to be here if you want to talk to him"

"What time"

"Meeting starts at 5"

"I've got detention at 6" She smiles sadly at him. 

"It should be a quick meeting but we'll see. Tell you what if he gets here earlier than the others you can talk before the meeting"

"Thanks I'll be in my dorm all day anyway, got some homework to do"

"Okay Wolf"

"Anyway where's Pad's"

"He's somewhere around he thought you might want to speak to me alone seeing as it's been a while" Rory smiles.

"Tell him I said hi"

"Will do Wolf, speak to you later"

"Bye Moony" He disappears. She places the mirror down on her bed and starts working on her homework. After a few hours she's distracted from her potions essay when someone calls her name.

"Nova" She glances at the mirror and quickly picks it up when she sees Charlie.

"Hey Charlie" She props it up and continues to finish her essay before she has to go for the first detention with Umbridge.

"What you up to?"

"Potions essay. I've got a detention later and it's due tomorrow so trying to get it finished"