GOF 15

Harry sat there, aware that every head in the Great Hall had turned to look at him. He was stunned. There was no applause. A buzzing, as though of angry bees, was starting to fill the Hall; some students were standing up to get a better look at Harry as he sat, frozen, in his seat. Up at the top table, Professor McGonagall had got to her feet and swept past Ludo Bagman and Professor Karkaroff to whisper urgently to Professor Dumbledore, who bent his ear toward her, frowning slightly. Harry turned to Rory open mouthed.

"I didn't put my name in," Harry said blankly. "You know I didn't."

"I know Harry" At the top table, Professor Dumbledore had straightened up, nodding to Professor McGonagall.

"Harry Potter!" he called again. "Harry! Up here, if you please!"

"Go on," Hermione whispered, giving Harry a slight push. Harry got to his feet, trod on the hem of his robes, and stumbled slightly. He set off up the gap between the Gryffindor and Hufflepuff tables. It felt like an immensely long walk as Rory watched him. After what seemed like an hour, he was right in front of Dumbledore, feeling the stares of all the teachers upon him.

"Well through the door, Harry," Dumbledore said. He wasn't smiling. Harry moved off along the teachers' table. Hagrid was seated right at the end. He did not wink at Harry, or wave, or give any of his usual signs of greeting. He looked completely astonished and stared at Harry as he passed like everyone else. Harry went through the door out of the Great Hall.

"Rory" George said placing his hand on her shoulder making her jump. Standing quickly she left the Great hall running to find somewhere safe feeling her control slipping. She ran outside before falling to her knees taking deep breaths to try and regain control. "Rory breath, I'm here. Concentrate on my voice Rory" She felt George take her hands. "Rory I need you to tell me 3 things you can see"

"You, the sky and my hands"

"Good now 3 things you can feel"

"Your hands, the ground and the air" She starts feeling calmer.

"Good girl Rory, keep taking deep breaths for me. That's it" Once she feels in control again she throws herself at George and starts crying as he wraps his arms around her, pulling her into him more.

"George I can't deal with this. He's 14. This can't be happening"

"I know Rory, I know" He says stroking her back.

"I need Moony, George I need him now. I can feel the control slipping again and I don't know how long I can continue to control it. We need to go to Dumbledore now" George stands quickly picking her up in his arms before running to Dumbledores office. They find Dumbledore at the bottom of the stairs to his office as George places Rory down.

"Sir she needs Professor Lupin" Dumbledore nods as he leads Rory to his office.

"Thank you Mr Weasley I'll take it from here" George looks at her as she nods telling him it's okay as he turns to leave. "Aurora, you need to breath" He says leading her to the fireplace.

"I'm trying to control it" Shes spit out between clenched teeth. He takes a handful of floo-powder and throws it into the fire before saying.

"12 Grimmauld place. Walk straight into the fire I will follow after" Doing as he says she enters the fireplace and ends up in a living room she'd never seen before.

"What was that" She hears a voice shout as two people run in.

"Rory" She looks up to see Remus as Dumbledore comes through the fire behind.

"Hello Sirius, Remus we have something's to sort out" Remus looks down at Rory as she notices her hands starting to glow and starts to panic.

"I can't stop it" She says looking up at Remus scared.