HBP 6

Yet another weekend of wedding planning and Charlie had to work so Rory was stuck dealing with Mrs Weasley alone. She was currently hiding in Charlie and Bill's old room to get a break feeling overwhelmed with everything.

"Rory" She jumped at the sound of her name.

"Shit" Bill laughs.

"What you doing"

"Hiding" He walks over to sit next to .her

"Why"

"Because I hate wedding planning it's so much and it's not me. I'm not even slightly excited about planning a wedding"

"Are you excited to marry Charlie?"

"Yes I'd marry him right now if I could. I just don't know what's wrong with me, I thought every girl dreamed of planning their wedding, that's just not who I am"

"Nothings wrong with you Rory, you're just not one of those girls and Charlie loves you the way you are"

"I'm getting so overwhelmed with it all, I feel like I shouldn't of agreed to a December wedding"

"You agreed because you want to marry Charlie as soon as possible, that's why you did it"

"Thanks Pillock"

"What for"

"Making me feel better"

"Well you are basically my sister so I'm just doing my job" She pushes him slightly as he laughs "Come on let's go do this together, I'll be your human buffer"

"Thank you" They head back down to the kitchen together.

"You alright Rory" Mrs Weasley asks as Rory walks in with Bill.

"Yeah, sorry got a bit overwhelmed" She hugs Rory as Bill goes to sit down at the table. 

"That's completely normal, come on we'll try and tone it down a bit"

"Thanks Mama Bear"

"Right we've sorted the guest list, just need you and Charlie to go over it and make sure we got everyone" Dress shopping didn't feel any less stressful.

"Rory I think I've found the perfect dressed" Ginny calls from one of the rails, Rory walked over to see what she'd found.

"I love it, just need you all to try it to be sure" All of the bridesmaids looked perfect in the dress

"Right bridesmaids dresses are done, wedding dress next" Mrs Weasley says clapping her hands together as Rory's eyes go wide at the realisation. "Everyone can choose a dress, that way Rory gets to try different styles" They all choose beautiful dresses, Ginny's being the closest to one she'd like so the assistant went to find a similar one. After putting on the dress Rory looked at herself in the mirror.

"What do you think" The assistant asks as Rory turned slightly

"I think it's the one"

"Let's go show them shall we" They head out into the main shop where the others are all sat.

"That's the one" Ginny says looking at Rory.

"I think so too"

"Definitely" Phoenix said in agreement. They got all the dresses fitted so they could be sent for any readjustment's that were needed. Rory headed back to the Burrow with Phoenix and Mrs Weasley after they had dropped Ginny back at school. Bill and Charlie were sat at the kitchen table with the twins, it didn't look like they'd been back very long.

"Hello boy's" Mrs Weasley greets her sons as they walk in.

"Rory" The twins both sandwich Rory between them as they hug her "We haven't seen you in weeks"

"Sorry, been a bit busy" They let her go as she walked over to Charlie who pulled her into his lap whilst Phoenix sat beside Bill.

"Did you manage to find all the dresses" Charlie asks.

"Yeah"

"And it is so beautiful" Phoenix says smiling.