DH 12

When Charlie woke he noticed the bed beside him was empty as he glanced at the time. He noticed it was only 3am.

"Nova" He called as he got out of bed. Just as he got to the bedroom door he heard the sound of someone being sick in the bathroom and headed towards it, knocking on the door "You alright darling?" He asked through the door.

"Fine. You really don't want to come in here" She answered before being sick again.

"Well I'm coming in anyway darling" He opened the door and walked over to her, taking her hair from her hands and tying it up for her as she rested her head on her arms.

"Charlie you really don't need to see this" She muttered making him smile slightly.

"I said I was going to take care of you and I meant it. I'm going to go get you a glass of water"

"Thank you" She said quietly, her head still on her arms.

"You don't need to thank me darling I like taking care of you" He smiled as he left the bathroom. He walked back in a few minutes later with a glass of water and a bucket. "Here" he handed her the water as she lifted her head whilst he put the bucket in the bedroom. She took a few sips before placing it down beside her. "Come on" Charlie said picking her up and taking her back to bed. "There's a bucket there for you if you need to be sick again so you don't need to run to the bathroom again"

"Thank you" She muttered as he laid beside her and she rested her head on his chest.

"You don't need to thank me Nova. Now come on lets get some sleep" He whispers as he wraps his arms around her. She doesn't take long to fall asleep as Charlie rubs small circles on her back.

When Charlie woke again Rory was still asleep in his arms as he placed a kiss on the top of her head. She moved slightly before looking up at him.

"Morning Charlie" She mumbled still sleepy.

"Good morning darling. How did you sleep after being sick"

"Fine thank you for taking care of me" She mumbled into his chest.

"You don't need to thank me. I want to take care of you plus I feel like it's partly my fault you were sick" He smirked at her slightly as she looked up at him.

"I think it's entirely your fault Charles Weasley. You got me pregnant" She rolled her eyes at him.

"Yeah but just think soon we'll have a mini you or me running around"

"Hopefully a mini you"

"I'd rather a mini you darling"

"Really you want a mini trouble maker" Rory looked at him with a smile.

"If they're like you then yes"

"Yeah but what if we end up with a mini Fred and George rather than a me or you"

"Then we'll love them just the same but we'll be prematurely grey at the same time" This made Rory laugh. They laid there for a while just enjoying eachothers company, something they had missed over the past 2 months. "Come on darling we best get ready we've got the healer at 11" Rory looked up at him with a smile before quickly placing a kiss on his lips and getting up. As she walks over to the drawers to grab something to wear Charlie comes behind her and wraps his arms around her waist. "I still can't believe we're having a baby. Thank you" Rory turned to face him.

"You're going to be an amazing dad did you know that" She reached up to kiss him as he pulled her closer to him.

"And you're going to be an amazing mum" He kissed her again. Before letting her go so they could both get ready to go see the healer and check on the baby.

"Well the baby looks completely healthy and you're just over nine weeks pregnant" The healer told them. "I want to see you again in three weeks time" Charlie booked the next appointment with the receptionist before they left to go home.

"So nine weeks" Charlie says as he pulls her to him the minute they walk through their front door.

"Yeah which means it would of been the night before the wedding" Rory smiles as Charlie kisses her.

"Have I told you how much I love you Aurora Weasley"

"You have but doesn't hurt to hear it again" Rory smiles at him as he kisses her again.