HBP 8

It was finally the day of the wedding and to say Rory was nervous would be a huge understatement.

"I can't do this, why did I agree to this, I'm not ready" She said looking at Angelina who was sat there watching her pace around Fred and Georges old bedroom.

"Rory, you're making me dizzy" Rory stops walking.

"Sorry, I'm panicking"

"I've noticed. Rory calm down"

"I can't do this, I'm not ready. What do I do"

"Aurora Nova Potter, take a breath" Rory does as she says "Right, now do you love Charlie" Rory smile at the thought of her soon to be husband.

"Yeah I do"

"And do you want to marry him"

"More than anything"

"So what are you doing today?"

"Marrying Charlie, thanks Ang I needed that"

"That's why I'm the maid of honour and that's why it's only me and you, so you can have a little freak out before the others get here" Rory hugged her as Tonks, Ginny and Phoenix walked in. Angelina looked at them all before talking "We're on freak out number 1 by the way"

"Thanks for that Ang" Rory muttered.

"Rory it's normal" Tonks says as she goes to sit on one the chairs Mrs Weasley had put in the room for them.

"Is it"

"Yes, now come on in the chair so we can start working on you" Angelina says pointing at the chair in front of her. Rory sits down as Angelina starts getting the bits ready to do Rory's makeup whilst Tonks starts on her hair and Ginny start's on Phoenix's. "Rory stop thinking, I can see the panic on your face"

"Sorry"

"Right you're done, Tonks you're next" Angelina says as Rory stands up and Tonks takes her place. Ginny moves on to Tonks hair whilst Angelina does her makeup. It's not long before every ones hair and makeup was done. Rory starts pacing again.

"Rory what's on your mind" Ginny asks watching her.

"Yeah you'll regret that question"

"Come on let it out"

"Does this feel too soon to anyone else, I mean we've only been going out for like 2 years, isn't that a bit soon"

"I'll be right back" Ginny says running out of the room.

"Where's she going" Rory asks and the others just shrug. She reappears a few minutes later with drinks and Mrs Weasley.

"How many freak outs are we on" Mrs Weasley asks as she comes in.

"We are currently on freak out number 2" Angelina tells her.

"Right can you girls give me a minute" Mrs Weasley asks the others who all nod and leave. "What's wrong"

"I don't know. I mean does this feel too soon for us to get married, shouldn't we be together longer. Don't get me wrong I love Charlie I really do"

"Rory, slow down. You love Charlie and he loves you, it's definitely not too soon when you've been in love for 7 years. I could see it from the start with you two. You both want this and that's all you need to think about. Just think about marrying the love of your life and nothing else"

"Thanks Mama Bear" Rory hugs her as the others come back in.

"We finished?" Tonks asks as Rory nods.