DH 15

Rory was sat leaning against Charlies side as he looked through a book of baby names Phoenix had given him. 

"Found any names you like?" Rory asked looking up at his face, her hand resting on his that was on her bump. 

"I kind of like the name Isla for a girl"

"What about a boy?"

"I'm not sure. What about you?"

"I liked Iris for a girl and Luke for a boy" 

"They're nice names. Can you believe we're going to be parents" he asks looking at her.

"It's a weird thought" Rory says smiling. Charlie kisses her bump before talking to her stomach.

"Hi I'm your dad" at the sound of his voice the baby kicks "I felt it, I actually felt something" Rory smiles at his excitement of finally feeling their baby kick "I love you so much already and I can't wait for you to be here with us" As he speaks the baby kicks again. 

"I think they like your voice Charlie" Rory says with a smile. Charlie moves away from her bump and kisses her. 

"I love you Aurora Weasley" He mutters against her lips.

"I love you too Charlie Weasley" She kisses him again before pulling away and leaning into him again as he hands her one of her books.

"Can you read to me?" She smiles at him.

"Of course I can but you'll get bored of this eventually you know that right" 

"I could never get bored of listening to you read darling" He places a kiss on her head as she starts reading out loud. 

It was nearing the end of April when Rory was sat against Charlie, his arm wrapped around her and his hand resting on her bump as he absentmindedly rubbed little circles with his fingers.

"You okay Charlie?"

"Yeah just thinking"

"What about?" She looked up at him.

"It's weird that soon we won't just be us but we'll have a little baby as well" he smiled down at her.

"You're going to be an amazing dad"

"And you're going to be an amazing mum" he leans down and places his lips on hers.

"I love you" Rory says as they pull apart.

"And I love you" He kisses her again and she let's out a sudden gasp "What's wrong" he asks quickly.

"It was probably just a kick Charlie, don't worry" as she says this she gets another pain. She grips Charlie's arm. "Maybe not" Charlie sits up straighter.

"What do we do" Charlie panics slightly making Rory laugh.

"Charlie calm down it was just a pain it might not even be that yet and if it is it can take hours"

"I'm calm" Rory smiles at her husband "Shouldn't we be keeping track of the pains though just in case"

"We could do" Charlie runs out of the room and returns with a quill and some parchment to write it down whilst Rory just watches him trying not to laugh. "Charlie, why don't you go make a drink or something. Distract yourself for a minute"

"Okay. If you get another pain shout me"

"Charlie you're going into the kitchen. If it makes you feel better I'll come with you" He reaches out his hands for her and helps her up from the sofa before they both walk to the kitchen. Charlie starts making tea as Rory gets another pain making her grip the counter.

"Rory" He stops what he's doing and rushes over to her.

"I'm fine Charlie" He rubs her back as the pain subsides.