GOF 19

When Rory woke on Christmas Day she noticed a pile of presents at the end of her bed including a biggish squishy one.

"Merry Christmas Angelina" Rory shouts as she jumps on her.

"You're banned from Fred, you've taken his approach to waking people up and it sucks" Rory gets off of her.

"Come on Ang you've got presents" she jumps out of bed as Rory heads to her own pile. Grabbing the first which she knew was from Sirius, opening it to reveal a beautiful long red dress and a note. Standing up to hold the dress up Angelina gasps.

"Holy shit that is beautiful

"Holy shit that is beautiful. Who got you that?"

"My uncle" Rory answers picking up the note.

Hey Little wolf,

Me and Moony saw this and thought you'd look beautiful in it and added bonus just for you it's floor length and you can easily hide your converse underneath

Love Pads xx

Angelina takes the dress as Rory reaches for the next one which is a box. Opening it she finds another note.

This is your Christmas present from me. Thought they'd go with the dress better than your old ones

Love Pads xx

She pulls out some glittery converse that match the colour of her dress.

She finishes opening her presents to reveal a black jumper from Mrs weasley, chocolate and sugar quills from Remus, some new books on dragons from Charlie plus a bracelet with both a dragon and a wolf charm, a lot of sweets from Fred and George in...

She finishes opening her presents to reveal a black jumper from Mrs weasley, chocolate and sugar quills from Remus, some new books on dragons from Charlie plus a bracelet with both a dragon and a wolf charm, a lot of sweets from Fred and George including more sugar quills, a necklace from Angelina, a note book from Hermione and more sweets from Harry and Ron.

"What shoes are you wearing with that dress" Angelina asks after she's hung the dress next to hers. Rory picks up the converse and shows her "You can't be serious"

"Deadly. That's why my uncle got ones that match my dress. I'm not wearing heels"

"You have to everyone else will be"