OOTP 27

Rory didn't return to Hogwarts after what happened in the Ministry. It had been 2 weeks since she woken up and Charlie barely left her side opting to floo to and from work even though she'd tried to tell him she was fine. Rory and both sets of twins had officially joined the Order now they had finished school, Lee had also joined. Rory was still healing which was turning out to be a slow process and because the issue was caused by her powers nothing seemed to help other than time. They were still using Grimmauld place as headquarters. Rory had managed to stop Mrs Blacks portrait screaming every time someone made a noise, all it took was threatening to burn her and actually burning part of her portrait resulting in an awful headache for Rory for 2 days but it was worth it and now all she does is just glare at everyone as they walk past including Sirius. Rory walked into the kitchen for the next order meeting and found Bill and Mrs Weasley.

"Hello Rory dear, how are you feeling today" Mrs Weasley asks stopping what she's doing to look at me.

"I'm fine Mama Bear" Rory says as she takes a seat beside Bill trying not to make a noise as she sits down, still finding some movements including sitting extremely painful. "Hey Pillock"

"Hey Rory" He greets her before whispering "How are you really feeling?"

"My head's killing right now. I honestly feel like I fried myself that day in the Ministry" She rests her head on his shoulder as they wait for the other members to arrive. Fred and George are the first to arrive.

"Rory" They shout. Rory looks up at them.

"Oi boys tone it down a bit" Bill tells them as they sit down.

"Sorry Ror, didn't think about your head" George says looking at her.

"It's fine guys" She tells them as she rests her head back on Bill's shoulder.

"Is Charlie coming today?" Fred asks looking at Rory and Bill.

"No he'll be back later though" Rory tells them as the other members all arrive including the newest member that just happens to be none other than Oliver Wood. He sends Rory a small smile before sitting down. 

"Right is everyone here" Moody asks taking a standing at the head of the table. Rory continues to rest her head on Bills shoulder her head killing from all the talking around her. Thankfully the meeting ends pretty quickly.

"Wolf you okay" She lifts her head slightly to look at Remus and Sirius properly, both of them looking at her concerned.

"Fine Moony" He raises an eyebrow at her. "Okay my head hurts"

"Have you tried a pain potion" Sirius asks getting ready to get up and get her one. She shakes her head slightly before resting it back on Bill's shoulder just as Charlie appears from the fire.

"Charlie sit down, I'll make the tea" Mrs Weasley jumps up as soon as she spots him. He sits next to Rory as she lifts her head from Bill's shoulder and leans into him instead his arm wrapping around her and pulling her closer.

"What's wrong" He whispers to her.

"My head hurts that's all don't worry" She snuggles slightly into his side more and somehow manages to fall asleep. She wakes in her bed with Charlie sat beside her reading.

"Hey Nova how you feeling now" She sits up next to him.

"The pains gone now so that's good I guess"

"I wish there was something we could do"

"Nothings worked yet Charlie it's just going to be a waiting game. It'll be fine eventually" She smiles at him as he puts his book down and pulls her to him, placing a kiss on her head.

"Nova" She looks at him "I need to go back to Romania, Dumbledore want's me to concentrate on recruiting there again"

"When"

"I go back tomorrow. I want you to come with me"

"I can't"

"Why not. You've finished school now. Why can't you come with me"

"I'm still needed here Charlie. Harry needs me and Dumbledore offered me a job as long as I get the right grades"

"What about our plans Nova. You were going to come to Romania once you finished school and train to be a healer there"

"We can still have those plans but Dumbledores offered for me to be trained by Poppy and I can still be near Harry"

"When can we have those plans? When You-know-who's been defeated because who knows when that'll be. I want a life with you Nova now not years down the line"

"Charlie"

"No, clearly we're not all that important to you right now and I can't do this if that's the case. Us is my main priority but it certainly doesn't seem to be yours"

"That's not true. You are the most important thing to me Charlie"

"Yeah yet Harry comes before me always even when there's no danger. He's got 2 years of school left with Dumbledore, he's safe right now and he also has Sirius"

"He's my brother Charlie what do you want me to do"

"I get that Nova, I do but you can't always be the one protecting him. You need to live your life as well you can't live your life based on Harry's he's not a little kid anymore" She sighs knowing he's right.

"What if I can find a way to do both. What if I can live with you in Romania but still work at Hogwarts training with Poppy. I'll talk to Dumbledore about it. I want to start a life with you Charlie" She pulls him to her placing her lips on his as his hand goes to the back of her head, deepening the kiss. She pulls away. "You know I still can't come tomorrow though right?"

"I figured as much"

"I promise once I'm fully better I'll come to Romania but right now I don't think it's a good idea I can barely even go downstairs without it hurting let alone apparate or floo somewhere" He kisses her again. A few days later an owl arrived carrying her N.E.W.T results. She sat there staring at the envelope too nervous to open it.

"What you doing" She looks up to see Bill looking at her.

"It's my exam results"

"Oh I remember that feeling" He sits opposite her "Want me to open them for you" Rory nods and hands him the envelope which he opens before looking at her sadly.

"What they're bad aren't they"

"I'm sorry Rory" She grabs the letter from him.

"You are so not funny Pillock" He laughs slightly

"Well done who'd of thought the trouble maker would get top grades" She rolls her eyes at him with a smile just as Remus walks in with Sirius.

"You look happy" She stands up and hands him her results "Wow Wolf congratulations I knew you'd do amazing" He pulls her into a hug before Sirius does the same.  

"Well done sweetheart I told you you'd do fine didn't I" Sirius says as she smiles at him before hugging him again.